Photo
- - - - -

Cry baby time is over..........

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
18 replies to this topic

#13 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 30 September 2012 - 05:37 PM

You don't start thinking playoff chances at this point in the season. Our team just has to start winning. We could beat any team if our secondary and LB could tackle. Every RB we played this year has looked like Bo Jackson in Tecmo Bowl. Have to hope there is a magical saftey that can cover and tackle in the draft this year or it will be the same thing coming for a long time.

Maybe you don't. When the season is only 16 games long I think about them from the start.

#14 TylerVagyler

TylerVagyler

SUPPORTER

Posted 30 September 2012 - 05:39 PM

Last week:

"We just need to put this game behind us and come out against Atlanta and punch them in the mouth. We need to use this as motivation to bounce back and make a playoff run. This is a great learning experience for our team."

This week:

"We just need to put this game behind us and come out against Seattle and punch them in the mouth. We need to use this as motivation to bounce back and make a playoff run. This is a great learning experience for our team."

#15 cbully

cbully

HUDDLER

Posted 30 September 2012 - 05:40 PM

Depending on how the rest of the games go today we are either 1 or 2 games behind the wildcard after this weekend. Anyone who says we have no realistic chance is being ridiculous.

but thats based on our outcome...that makes it realistic. Dude we boxed up, gift wrapped, sent a card and handed the game over to them at the 1 YARD LINE!! That's started with the coaching!! Then the Safety!! Then the losing mentality which showed the rest of the drive! Potential doesn't games!! And if we slip in how can you say another dagger won't show this same ending? At the end of the day it would be nothing short of greatness for them to turn it around at this point and succeed. Today's lost killed the mentality regardless of what they say on camera. Classic carolina panthers unjustified losing! this sucks and it sucks more for those who stepped up this week! GET REAL PERSONNEL not tablescraps!

#16 Sword

Sword

Ninja Pirate

HUDDLER

Maybe you don't. When the season is only 16 games long I think about them from the start.

When good teams like the Packers and Patriots have a losing record and notorious chokers like the Bears, Cardinals and Vikings have winning records I don't really want to believe what the records are showing me right now.

#17 Toolbox

Toolbox

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Next week... i predict he same ol losing crap

#18 Davis83

Davis83

Rebelling since 1753

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:04 PM

I'm not crying - the sky is not falling - why?

I'm drinking some Koolaid and preparing for Mondays words of wisdom:

"we're a young team with alot of young players" - "these things are correctable" - "we looked at the film and saw some things we can learn from".

Panther fan, so that would be grape koolaid.

#19 Fox007

Fox007

HUDDLER

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:15 PM

Cry baby time is never over when you're a fan of this team.