Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Secondary

17 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Would anyone in that unit other than Gamble start on another team? I legitimately think we have the worst group of DBs in the league.

DL + KEUCHLY played their asses off today.

Posted · Report post

Yup pretty much worst in the nfl

Posted · Report post

Nope. Gamble was quietly good (as usual).

Norman and Naka were horrible. Nakamura has the athleticism of a tree stump and apparently a 3 inch vert. Norman we've just thrown into the fire. Small school 5th round rookie, you go cover Roddy White. I don't blame him at all and he may turn out very good down the road. I love that he's a hitter and poo talker. We need that.

Godfrey and Captain were decent.

As a whole, it's a pretty bad group.

Posted · Report post

The front 7 are playing every game, most of the time they are getting it done. The secondary other than Gamble and Norman, sometimes Munnerlyn is horrible. Both safety positions are horrible. We need a better safety back there. Unfortunately this isn't going to fix itself this year magically. FA or Draft. This position can't be over looked anymore.

Posted · Report post

I'm gonna give Norman time, I don't think he should be starting now, but I think he'll grow into a good Cover CB.

He needs some have someone better than Nakamura backing him up.

Posted · Report post

Captain handed them the game with a PI until that point Panthers still had a shot.

Posted · Report post

norman had some big plays today for a rookie. smacked the ball away from a pass to julio

Posted · Report post

Norm had a few batted balls today... Drive ending batted balls. Of course he had a few bad plays, but what do you expect from a rookie. Nakamura is only really great at judo throws. That's it.

Posted · Report post

Norman made some very good plays today especially when asked to cover White, but went bone head mode on the last drive allowing 2 passes to be completed for 7 yards each and getting out of bounds both times.

Posted · Report post

I think Norman plays pretty well. The ball is thrown his way almost every pass attempt (b/c he is a rookie) so of course he is going to give up more plays than Gamble.

Posted · Report post

[indent=1][quote name='d-run' timestamp='1349047893' post='1927876']
I think Norman plays pretty well. The ball is thrown his way almost every pass attempt (b/c he is a rookie) so of course he is going to give up more plays than Gamble.
[/quote][/indent]

[indent=1]Slow down rook, these geniuses dont reconize intelligence.[/indent]

[indent=1]Make a dumb comment about how the coaches need to go, and that d-lo is overatted and you will get some rep and pie.
[/indent]

Posted · Report post

43 43 43 43 43 43

He is not a starting caliber safety. Everyone else is fine. 43 has been getting abused.