Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dexter Season 7

131 posts in this topic

Posted

This season is feckin great

I agree, so excited for the upcoming collision between Dexter and Issac...

Posted

Isaak owns.

Posted

Yeah its definitely looking better than I was expecting. The last two seasons took their tolls, I suppose.

Posted

i just don't want the babysitter to get killed off/fired :devil:

Posted

Yeah its definitely looking better than I was expecting. The last two seasons took their tolls, I suppose.

I can't comment on season 6 because I didn't have Showtime during it, so still haven't seen it, but 5 seemed to never really get going...

Posted

6 had some very good episodes and great characters. the problem is the main story was only good enough for half a season. several filler episodes and a very, very, drawn out conclusion ruined it for me

Posted

I thought it was one of the best episodes of Dexter ever. After 2 years of spinning their tires with pointless storylines they're FINALLY moving the story along again. I really thought that the bull mask guy was creepy and that chase scene was really exciting. I'm also really loving Isaac. He's a pretty interesting character so far.

I came in here to post the same thing - one of the best episodes of the entire series. The direction and cinematography were incredible compared to the rest of the series. Speltzer was one of the best villians ever. And what I love the most is that I'm starting to see Dexter from Deb's point of view, rather than his own view of himself. All those people that stopped watching in season 3 or 4...it was worth the wait through some awful episodes and slow seasons (Exhibit A: Julia Stiles).

Posted

Seson 6 was all over the place but I liked Mos Def in his "Brother Sam" storyline.

Posted

I need more Yvonne Strahovski God dammit!

Posted

I'm sure she'll wh*re it up for you

Posted

Its pretty obvious the two of them are gonna fug. Guess the whole Deb loving Dex a bit too much thing is over since she sees him differently now. I wonder if Yvonne and Dexter are gonna go kill some folk together.

Posted

I don't think they'll take the Dexter+Hannah team-up to kill route. Seems to close to what happened with with Lumen (love interest + kill together). I think there's more to her and her story line than that. Not sure what exactly. Maybe she becomes obsessed with him like she did the last guy and causes Dexter some problems. more likely though is that I think she helps Dexter with some self-evaluation having known and loved another serial killer.