Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

carpantherfan84

Anybody recall that Armanti sighting

45 posts in this topic

Armanti made a nice gain out of that screen pass...

Murphy caught a first down pass but...

They called zone read options for most of the game.

I remember one target to Lafell on a sideline out on a 3rd and long. Cam threw it low and we punted. It seemed as if he was run blocking most of time, in tight with the formation near the end of the line.

I don't get the surprise. Every time Armanti gets on the field he makes good plays. Last couple weeks he was throwing great blocks, they called his number twice today and he did his job perfectly. Maybe one day they will realize this and put him on the field more.

I can only imagine the Appfags if Smith doesn't get his feet tangled up.

what the fug do you have against app fans. You post more douchebag stuff in armanti threads than any 2 app fans combined.

1 person likes this

I must have seen him, as I noticed that Cam all of a sudden threw lefthanded :)

say what you want about the guy, but he made a first down yesterday and nearly had a touchdown.....I'm not a huge fan, but he performed when it counted.

what the fug do you have against app fans. You post more douchebag stuff in armanti threads than any 2 app fans combined.

He's a fukking loser who pulls against players on his team. That is pretty much all you need to know about that dipshit.

1 person likes this

Armanti need more touches at QB it's obvious that he still can spin it, that was a great pass at Smith yesterday, he stood in the pocket and didn't finch only if Smith wasn't tripped up that was a TD! :)