Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This is why we can't have nice things

18 posts in this topic

Posted

Local paper makes fun of the QB with the highest yards per pass average in the league after a loss against the defending champs.

"Fans" blaming this loss on the QB for one turnover, ignore the 3 touchdowns from said QB.

Big controversy is over "SHOULD HE CELEBRATE AFTER SCORING?" while excusing the coaching and ignoring the defense that allows 30 points every week.

At this point we're asking him to leave. Cam Newton is the best thing to happen to Carolina sports since Smitty and potentially ever and we're pushing him away with the fairweather sports mentality that's plagued Charlotte since the Hornets left. Looking forward to this place acting betrayed when Cam pulls a Decision on this stupid place. Enjoy it while it lasts.

1 person likes this

Posted

I mean really who is blaming the loss all on Cam? The fumble really hurt but he was great in the game.

Posted

dildos_silicone.jpg
4 people like this

Posted

People only blame cam because nobody can remember any other players on our roster. Let's be honest... in the grand scheme of the NFL we are irrelevant.

Posted

People only blame cam because nobody can remember any other players on our roster.

Oh come on remembering 53 (give or take) players isn't so hard.

Posted

dildos_silicone.jpg

Hahaha,

This thread is...

Posted

The funny thing is it wasn't even a turnover.

Cam played great. Shouldn't have fumbled and it hurt us but no reason defense should have looked so poorly.

Posted

Cam shouldn't have even been called to run it for the first down. Rivera went with ol' Foxball with a 1 point lead and, suprise surprise, it bit us in the ass at the last second.

he's a QB, not a fuging RB, let him throw the fuging ball for a first down. I'm sick of Chudzinski calling these fuging QB keepers in the redzone, with a lead, etc. He's a QB, if you want him to make the play let him throw the fuging ball.

Posted

I think the glass ones are cool

000glassdildos.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

People only blame cam because nobody can remember any other players on our roster. Let's be honest... in the grand scheme of the NFL we are irrelevant.

Very true really

Posted

I think the glass ones are cool

000glassdildos.jpg

No no no. Hardwood all the way my man.

group2c.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Cam played a very good game, our secondary should've made that play.