Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

We could easily go 10-6

63 posts in this topic

Posted

After what I saw tonight on offense, and our defense gradually getting healthier, a 10-6 record is certainly possible, especially with Cam playing well.

I foresee wins against

Seahawks

Cowboys

Redskins

Buccaneers

KC

Atlanta

San Diego

Oakland

New Orleans

Do you really see a non winnable game in there?

Keep your heads up and cheer till you can't cheer any more. We have a good team.

7 people like this

Posted

All the games are winnable. We just have to actually do it. To many mistakes in every phase of the game including coaching so far in the season.

2 people like this

Posted

Put down the pipe and walk away.

1 person likes this

Posted

9-7. IMO

Posted

Put down the pipe and walk away.

Step away from the bandwagon.

Posted

i'm sorry but we're not finishing 9-3.

about half of those teams you listed are much better than we are and i wouldnt be surprised if we blow some against the lesser teams either.

i expect lots of high-scoring, exciting, close but no cigar games. much like last season.

Posted

Honestly. I don't think there's a game on our remaining schedule that we flat out CAN'T win. I still have high hopes.

I really want to see Keek moved to the middle and Martin put back in at FS. Other than that, I think we are on the right track.

1 person likes this

Posted

And we could also bring the 10 point offense that we show cased vs Tampa or the 7 point offense that we show cased vs the Giants.

Not consistent enough for that sort of record.

Posted

After what I saw tonight on offense, and our defense gradually getting healthier, a 10-6 record is certainly possible, especially with Cam playing well.

I foresee wins against

Seahawks

Cowboys

Redskins

Buccaneers

KC

Atlanta

San Diego

Oakland

New Orleans

Do you really see a non winnable game in there?

Keep your heads up and cheer till you can't cheer any more. We have a good team.

I don't think we win at NO. I think Chicago and Philly are winnable.....those teams have issues offensively

1 person likes this

Posted

If our secondary can play like sh*t rather than the sh*t from even sh*ttier mutant sh*t, then yes I can maybe see winning 4 out of the next 5

Posted

I agree. I think our team is so close to putting it all together and being a really good team. So very close. I think we can definitely have a winning record.

1 person likes this

Posted

And we could also bring the 10 point offense that we show cased vs Tampa or the 7 point offense that we show cased vs the Giants.

Not consistent enough for that sort of record.

Only if Stewart is hurt. We are consistant with him.....glaringly different without