Photo
- - - - -

If Cam Newton yelled 'get off my f***in field'

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
209 replies to this topic

#37 frash.exe

frash.exe

Freddy Frashbear

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:54 AM

tell him to get the fug out of my ring

#38 Thorrez

Thorrez

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 01 October 2012 - 02:08 AM

Of course Ryan yells get off my field.

Judging by how much time he spend on top of it he probably considered it his girlfriend.

And yes my dear falconfans, my team lost and I should ***************. However, if I were you I would spend more time worrying how a mediocer d-line with support of banged up linebackers and sub-par secondary could abuse your o-line that way. Get ready to be killed (as usual) in the first playoff game you face a good d-line..

#39 Da Bird is Da Word

Da Bird is Da Word

NEWB

• Pip
ROOKIE

Posted 01 October 2012 - 03:02 AM

Cam will get more negative publicity than other quarterbacks because he also gets more publicity period. Matt Ryan leads the Falcons to four winning seasons in a row with three playoff appearences and the media treats us as mediocre. Cam Newton walks away from a losing season and he's praised by the media as the god of football and the Panthers are picked to win the NFC south in the off season. lol. You can't get the good without the bad. The media's a b itch.

Matt Ryan has no reason to feel bad for saying what he said There's not even any audio available and no one even knows exactly what he said-it's not like he lit up a living room with F-bombs. That's called being in the game and being psyched about your team. Whereas Cam's sulking is just poor leadership.

In other words:

Posted Image

#40 Miaoww

Miaoww

HUDDLER

Posted 01 October 2012 - 04:29 AM

I am sure you guys saw Matt Ryan yelling 'get off my f***in field' in the diretion of the panthers

If Cam said that, he is immature, not poised, not a good leader, thug...and it'll be an event

f**k the falcons and saints.....i respect the bucs for some reason

/end of rant

Saw it. I was hoping our team stood as one and said "fuging make me you little bitch".

Sadly we didn't.

#41 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

HUDDLER

Posted 01 October 2012 - 05:15 AM

Sylvianlight will defend the Falcons QB quicker than ours. Even gave him the benefit of the doubt when he was dead wrong. LOL. When Matt Moore was our QB he didnt act like this. Hell I remember him getting mad when people trashed Moore last season. Who needs rival fans? We have plenty already in our fanbase.

#42 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

SUPPORTER

Posted 01 October 2012 - 05:35 AM

Only thing worse than being a sore loser is being a sore winner... but it's okay for Ryan to act that way, he's white.

#43 Da Bird is Da Word

Da Bird is Da Word

NEWB

• Pip
ROOKIE

Posted 01 October 2012 - 05:43 AM

Only thing worse than being a sore loser is being a sore winner... but it's okay for Ryan to act that way, he's white.

lol. Wow, really?

#44 SmokeScreen

SmokeScreen

SHAKA NINJAs!!!

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 01 October 2012 - 06:07 AM

Ohh his swag rating just went up

#45 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

SUPPORTER

Posted 01 October 2012 - 06:08 AM

Wait, now I understand where Ryan was coming from... he spent so much time face-down on that field yesterday that he developed an attachment to it.

See you in December little birdies... we won't give away the next one.

#46 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

SUPPORTER

Posted 01 October 2012 - 06:18 AM

lol. Wow, really?

Yeah, really... coming from a 40 year old white guy. Never really bought in to the double-standard until Cam came along, now I see it as clear as day.

When a white QB is caught on camera screaming "GET THE F*CK OFF MY FIELD" it's because he's a "competitor" and he "wears his heart on his sleeve".

When a black QB is caught on camera screaming "GET THE F*CK OFF MY FIELD" it's because he's a thug and immature and has a bad attitude.

#47 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

SUPPORTER

Posted 01 October 2012 - 06:26 AM

I don't really buy into it. Jay Cutler gets ripped every time he acts like a child.

#48 Rocky

Rocky

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:34 AM

matt ryans a douche