#46 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,970 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 06:18 AM

lol. Wow, really?

Yeah, really... coming from a 40 year old white guy. Never really bought in to the double-standard until Cam came along, now I see it as clear as day.

When a white QB is caught on camera screaming "GET THE F*CK OFF MY FIELD" it's because he's a "competitor" and he "wears his heart on his sleeve".

When a black QB is caught on camera screaming "GET THE F*CK OFF MY FIELD" it's because he's a thug and immature and has a bad attitude.

#47 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• HUDDLER
  • 6,163 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 06:26 AM

I don't really buy into it. Jay Cutler gets ripped every time he acts like a child.

#48 Rocky

Rocky

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:34 AM

matt ryans a douche

#49 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • 4,587 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:42 AM

I am sure you guys saw Matt Ryan yelling 'get off my f***in field' in the diretion of the panthers

If Cam said that, he is immature, not poised, not a good leader, thug...and it'll be an event

f**k the falcons and saints.....i respect the bucs for some reason

/end of rant

I can see we need to work on that buccingqueers hate. We'll get you there.

#50 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,428 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:59 AM

When Cam was winning, he was the media darling. Quit making crap up to defend an indefensible effort by the whole team.

Cam only got in trouble when he looked like an immature, sulking, sore loser. The whole team is going to have to man up, including the apple of your eye.

Who cares how another team celebrates.

#51 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 01 October 2012 - 08:02 AM

When Cam was winning, he was the media darling. Quit making crap up to defend an indefensible effort by the whole team.

Cam only got in trouble when he looked like an immature, sulking, sore loser. The whole team is going to have to man up, including the apple of your eye.

Who cares how another team celebrates.

Why wont you Falcons fans just leave our board already. Screw you and Matt Ryan.

#52 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 6,936 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 08:04 AM

If he was in a position to say it I think it would be great.

#53 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • 3,332 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 08:26 AM

I've always liked Matt Ryan. I'd be pretty mouthy too if I was just sacked 4232423 times and still won the game.

#54 Matthias

Matthias

• HUDDLER
  • 3,311 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 08:33 AM

I'm probably the only panther fan whose glad Vanilla Ice yelled at these cats to get off the field. After going all consersative in the final two drives, seeing the debacle of our defense when we had the falcons on the 1 yard line, they need to be yelled at. This team is a disgrace.

#55 theDIRTYcode

theDIRTYcode

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:09 AM

There would be a double standard for Cam, we as Falcon fans saw it with Vick, until we all figured out he actually was a complete fugging moron(and I'm not saying that's what Cam is either). Ryan is very, very PC and it was nice to see this from our QB for a change, but it's probably the only time you will see it. I'm sure the beating he took yesterday was part of it too. Charles Johnson had something to prove yesterday.

We should have lost that game, every statistic known to man says that. We'll take the win, and not look forward to the trip to Charlotte.

#56 Raskle

Raskle

Zookeeper

• HUDDLER
  • 2,527 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:10 AM

Honestly, Cam will most likely be able to do whatever the fug he wants to when we consistently win and have back to back winning seasons. Until then, he's going to be scrutinized more.

Fair or not, winning makes "crazy" into "eccentric" and "immature" into "antics." If Cam wins the Superbowl, or hell, even makes the playoffs two years in a row, he could go down to the Georgia Dome, and leave a very large turd on the 50 yard line should he so choose, and the media would dub it "colorful."

Sad, but true.

#57 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,319 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:24 AM

Looks like he's saying "get the f off our field". Not "my"...amongst his teammates and following a celebratory high-5.

#58 iamcline

iamcline

Thou shalt not spilleth thy Red Bull!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,598 posts
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:36 AM

I don't care about Ryan saying it....he balled when it mattered. Panthers should've stopped it.

I do agree however that had Newton been the one screaming it would've been turned into some media junk.

#59 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,172 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:38 AM

There is an article on Yahoo already about Cam, lol.

So stupid these people.

#60 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,113 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:41 AM

i've yelled "get the fug outta here ball" after hitting a bomb, then kinda apologizing to the pitcher later

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.