#16 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,186 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:04 AM

Falcon fans forget their past which includes Deon Sanders, Andre Rison, Jamal Anderson etc. Now that Captain Whitey is their QB they must hate on swag and worship Opie Taylor-ness as the new cool.

Let's look at the math...

Cam's Swag = 7 wins in 20 games

Ryan's Opieness = 14 wins in 20 games

There you have it, now get back to the only thing you Panthers are good at TD celebrations while you're losing and blowing leads with :59 seconds left.

#17 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,220 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:17 AM

Opie has all those wins but folds when it counts in the playoffs. Net result - Falcons have same number of Super Bowl appearances and wins as the Panthers even though you guys have been around 40 years longer.

#18 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,311 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:44 AM

We're scared??? We are undefeated you fuging useless waste of carbon. The Falcons have won 27 games to the Panthers 9 in the last 2 1/4 years and have not lost to the swag-laden Newton in three tries. I'm willing to take a ban-bet we go into the bye at 6-0.

Ah, the tactic of being the opposing fan badass who makes a ban bet. It works great because if you as the opposing fan are wrong, you can't even log in to even read the posts of all the people throwing it in your face, but if you win, everyone has to read your gloating posts. The saddest part about this though is that you're only willing to bet that you beat the fuging Redskins and Raiders, two games that you will be favored in anyway, and not something that everyone dogs you about, like winning a playoff game.

#19 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,311 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:51 AM

PS - You can tell that Falcons fans are bothered by how much Cam had them on the ropes when they are reverting to posting like Grits.

#20 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 20,220 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:51 AM

The Falcons have won 27 games to the Panthers 9 in the last 2 1/4 years

Ooooooooooooooo. Bow down to the paper champs. What has this gotten you guys exactly?Zero playoff wins and zero Super Bowl wins. You end each of those seasons no better than my Panthers. With a thud.

#21 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,578 posts
  • LocationClose, Very Close

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:54 AM

We're scared??? We are undefeated you fuging useless waste of carbon. The Falcons have won 27 games to the Panthers 9 in the last 2 1/4 years and have not lost to the swag-laden Newton in three tries. I'm willing to take a ban-bet we go into the bye at 6-0.

You know you are. All the insults and tough talk is a simple lack of confidence.

You are "Let me explain it one more time. Just because someone doesn't root for the Panthers, doesn't make them a troll. I have shown nothing but respect while I visit the Huddle" still a lying troll.

#22 caddieman

caddieman

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 03:19 PM

Youre scared. Youre team is scared. They know they squeaked out some lucky crap Sunday. Worrying about swag and td celebrations is just a cover up for your flimsy confidence for your own team.

Swag:
1: to conduct oneself in an arrogant or superciliously pompous manner; especially : to walk with an air of overbearing self-confidence.
2: boast, brag.

Don't ya think Cam should have a winning season before he starts all his crap! He doesn't even acknowledge his teammates when he scores. All that says is "Hey look at me I am great" Cam is a punk and getting worse every game. The Superman pose in the Giants game when you are getting smoked! LMFAO! Yeah we are scared of that!

Now we were luck in one aspect........................you got (back peddle)Nakamura playing SS. Wonder if your coach is going to tell him to turn and run with a WR this week?

#23 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,578 posts
  • LocationClose, Very Close

Posted 03 October 2012 - 05:49 PM

Swag:
1: to conduct oneself in an arrogant or superciliously pompous manner; especially : to walk with an air of overbearing self-confidence.
2: boast, brag.

Don't ya think Cam should have a winning season before he starts all his crap! He doesn't even acknowledge his teammates when he scores. All that says is "Hey look at me I am great" Cam is a punk and getting worse every game. The Superman pose in the Giants game when you are getting smoked! LMFAO! Yeah we are scared of that!

Now we were luck in one aspect........................you got (back peddle)Nakamura playing SS. Wonder if your coach is going to tell him to turn and run with a WR this week?

Two things I will address in your post. First, Yes you are scared and you know you are. Secondly, as bad as it hurts, i have to agree with you and i truly hope somebody tells his dumbass something!!

#24 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 5,756 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:36 PM

What's going on here?

#25 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,186 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:55 PM

Ooooooooooooooo. Bow down to the paper champs. What has this gotten you guys exactly?Zero playoff wins and zero Super Bowl wins. You end each of those seasons no better than my Panthers. With a thud.

What a bunch of crap. If we had won a play-off game you would say we can't win the big one.

It's a built-in excuse, ready and waiting for 30 teams every year.

9<27

#26 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 20,220 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:08 PM

What a bunch of crap. If we had won a play-off game you would say we can't win the big one.

It's a built-in excuse, ready and waiting for 30 teams every year.

9<27

You see, that's just it though, you haven't won a playoff game with Captain Whitey. So your "if we had won a playoff game" argument is just lame.

Falcons born in 1966, six playoff wins.

Panthers born in 1995, six playoff wins.

Your franchise is a failure and Matt Ryan chokes. Trust me bro-ceifus, I understand why you're mad and thumping your chest about beating the lowly Panthers by 2 at home in the last second. I mean you guys were gonna drop 40 on us by halftime right? I'd be pissed as well.

Now, I am moving on to the Seahawks. See you back here in December.

#27 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,947 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:27 PM

shut the FU(K UP!!!!
you're a fukcing idiot retard

#28 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:59 AM

What a bunch of crap. If we had won a play-off game

Aye, there's the rub.

#29 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,186 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 04 October 2012 - 01:24 PM

You see, that's just it though, you haven't won a playoff game with Captain Whitey. So your "if we had won a playoff game" argument is just lame.

Falcons born in 1966, six playoff wins.

Panthers born in 1995, six playoff wins.

Your franchise is a failure and Matt Ryan chokes. Trust me bro-ceifus, I understand why you're mad and thumping your chest about beating the lowly Panthers by 2 at home in the last second. I mean you guys were gonna drop 40 on us by halftime right? I'd be pissed as well.

Now, I am moving on to the Seahawks. See you back here in December.

Yeah, Atlanta sucked for decades. Fortunately for Falcons fans Rankin Smith no longer owns the team. Under Mr. Blank's ownership we've had only 2 losing seasons, something the Panthers accomplished in the last two seasons.

Your witty, snide comments won't change the fact the Panthers are 1-3, while the Falcons are in control of the division at 4-0(6-0 at the bye isn't out of the question) It also doesn't change the fact that we are beating you guys in 70% of our games played.

By all means though, keep bringing up the the last 4 decades like it has any bearing on this season, or our rivalry.

#30 caddieman

caddieman

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 04:00 PM

Yeah, Atlanta sucked for decades. Fortunately for Falcons fans Rankin Smith no longer owns the team. Under Mr. Blank's ownership we've had only 2 losing seasons, something the Panthers accomplished in the last two seasons.

Your witty, snide comments won't change the fact the Panthers are 1-3, while the Falcons are in control of the division at 4-0(6-0 at the bye isn't out of the question) It also doesn't change the fact that we are beating you guys in 70% of our games played.

By all means though, keep bringing up the the last 4 decades like it has any bearing on this season, or our rivalry.

They got nothing else BlanksKarma. What has really got them pissed off is we left them with the team with the longest streak of non back to back winning seasons, now standing at 16 years.(the length of their franchise) They lose five more it will go to 17 years. They have sucked for a decade and going for two!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com