54 replies to this topic

#16 Mefirst

Mefirst

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:59 AM

Looks like Tolbert is smiling and enjoying the dance. Gross had just given his congratulations. Go crawl back into a hole you fuging tool. I'd be willing to bet that you're PFFL, by the way.

Awww, someone said some hurty words about your boyfwend and now your feewings are hurt!!

#17 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,136 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:59 AM

what is really a fair look at Cam? For one, it wouldn't come from this board.

#18 CBDellinger

CBDellinger

CAMdamonium!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 01 October 2012 - 12:04 PM

The scrutiny of Cam is dumb. He's a kid, he's going to be immature, he is going to make mistakes... but he is also going to grow and get better. It's part of life.

I bet 95% of the folks here over the age of 30 can look back at when they were 23 and think "yeah I did some dumb poo!" And the other 5% are just lying to themselves.

Imagine how much more stupid we would have all been given that spotlight and that amount of money. My guess is a lot more than the silliness we see from Cam that everyone wants to make a big deal out of.

Back off folks, Rome wasnt built in a day.

#19 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 01 October 2012 - 12:16 PM

I see another pansy has created an account after the game is over to come talk poo.

#20 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 October 2012 - 12:20 PM

Look at what this lame ass league has done to our lame ass fans.

We use to love and wait in anticipation to see what Smitty's pre-planned TD celebration would be, it was never with his teammates he always just did something to get everyone going, or to get back at the crowd.

Cam works his ass off and gets a score by diving into a pile on the goal, then does his one simple superman impression with a little dance, and everyone freaks out and thinks he's the most selfish player ever and only cares about celebrations.

I seriously can't even stand to come on this site anymore and read the thoughtless comments some of you post.

#21 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,558 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 01 October 2012 - 12:21 PM

He isn't a back, a wide receiver or a tight end. He is supposed to be the leader of a team. A leader shouldn't be celebrating, by himself, when his team is losing. Honestly, I'm glad he is your starting quarterback. He will do just enough with his physical talent to convince half of your fan base that he is the answer. Slowly, more and more people will start to question him and your fan base will be split in two. We've been through that in Atlanta. It's nice watching someone else deal with it.

oh look another amateur sports psychologist

thank you for your input dr. phil. i'm sure you have plenty of patients to see so you can feel free to log out and never post again. the button is in the top right corner of the page.

#22 jgoard1515

jgoard1515

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 12:24 PM

Time to pull these helmets out!

http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1555.l2649

#23 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,384 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 01 October 2012 - 12:28 PM

Its obvious he mentally prepares himself for his touchdown celebrations, probably even practices them.

Might be time better spent figuring out some of the important small nuances of the game, such as hurry up and even spike the ball if you have to on an obvious blown call on a 3rd down that went your way.

Cam thought and Steve caught the ball so he didn't know, plus the coaching staff didn't tell him to spike it. So don't even blame that poo on Cam, Steve should have gotten his foot down.

#24 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,457 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 01 October 2012 - 12:30 PM

Awww, someone said some hurty words about your boyfwend and now your feewings are hurt!!

Banned

#25 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 12:32 PM

Cam thought and Steve caught the ball so he didn't know, plus the coaching staff didn't tell him to spike it. So don't even blame that poo on Cam, Steve should have gotten his foot down.

Greg Olsen was screaming it to him.

#26 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,629 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 12:35 PM

Steve Smith does endzone dances, basically alone at all times for numerous years: no complaint.

Cam Newton does endzone dances for 2 years: everyone loses their minds.

He's having fun. He celebrates with everybody on the way back to the sideline, including his fellow QBs. He also handed the ball to a fan after that dance. Egomaniacs don't do that. So, everybody, shut the fug up.

#27 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 12:36 PM

Look at what this lame ass league has done to our lame ass fans.

We use to love and wait in anticipation to see what Smitty's pre-planned TD celebration would be, it was never with his teammates he always just did something to get everyone going, or to get back at the crowd.

Cam works his ass off and gets a score by diving into a pile on the goal, then does his one simple superman impression with a little dance, and everyone freaks out and thinks he's the most selfish player ever and only cares about celebrations.

I seriously can't even stand to come on this site anymore and read the thoughtless comments some of you post.

My policy on preplanned dances or other corny celebrations is the same across the board for all players.

Its busch league.

I am all for congratulating team mates, handing the balls to fans, etc. But practicing a lame dance to do when you score is not something a grown man and a professional should be doing. I agree with Barry Sanders, act like you have been there before. Otherwise the rest of us are wondering why is it that big of a deal when you do your job.

#28 catfang

catfang

• HUDDLER
  • 6,200 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 12:36 PM

Greg Olsen was screaming it to him.

This. I saw that clearly, Olsen was pissed.

#29 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 12:38 PM

Also, get off my lawn.

#30 cdandi1

cdandi1

Formerly JerryRich4Pres

• HUDDLER
  • 2,707 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 01 October 2012 - 12:47 PM

He is 23 years old starting in the most difficult position in pro sports. I am also 23 and do stupid poo all the time. Give the kid, because thats what he is, a friggin break. Give him time to mature.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.