Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rivera: Too Early for Personnel Changes on Defense

43 posts in this topic

Posted

He said the exact same thing regarding Joe Adams last week. I expect Nakamura to see lots of pine this week.

That is a great way of putting it sir. I am still laughing "pine" because thats how our coach used to refer to it back in the day. Yeah he did talk about Joe Adams and I thought they were maybe going to work him in the game. Then I checked the inactives and was like damn, didn't even get a jersey. Naka can't tackle or cover so its about time. Sherrod should get a chane at least since he has played hard on special teams.

Posted

Martin needs to start, Keuchly needs to go the full time MLB and Beason/Davis can rotate on the weakside.

If this happens I believe we will have a dramatic improvment in our defense since we have finally discovered our pass rush (I think the refs being back helped because the Olines knew they couldnt get away with as much holding)

Posted

Thats funny, I would have said its too LATE for personnel changes

Posted

Here Ron, have as much rope as you like.

-Hurney

Posted

Martin would have picked that ball off

2 people like this

Posted

Naka is no better than the bum Sean Considine who didn't even make it out of the preseason with us last year. Whiffed on tackles, always out of position, couldn't cover, same poo.

I guess because he backed up the amazing Ed Reed and was a part of the vaunted Baltimore Ravens, he was given more creedence. The proof is on the field - he can't hack it. Next up.

Posted

Hell start DJ Campbell

Screw Martin and Naka

Let someone new have a go. Rookie training

Posted

So what if Sherrod ends up our starter and fills out that FS job well done.

When he first started we all thought he could be really good with a ton of potential maybe now after sitting on the bench he has learned a few things

Posted

There is no way in hell that Nakamura starts next week. No way in hell.

let's fuging hope not.

he shouldn't see the field at all, not even special teams. he's a liability in every sense of the word.

he should be released and never thought of ever again.

Posted

Martin would have picked that ball off

I would have picked that ball off...

Posted

Think I saw a tweet talking about all the safeties getting reps, jones and Campbell as well. Well probably see Martin starting on Sunday

Posted

Ron will start Sherrod Sunday.