Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Byron Bell

43 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I don't start many topics on here (and for good reason) but I wanted to make a quick shoutout to Byron Bell. He's looked excellent so far this season.

A brightspot for sure.

6 people like this

Posted · Report post

i love his twitter

Posted · Report post

I've never seen a O Linemen improve as much as he has. His footwork and everything.

One of my favorite Bell moments was when he got absolutely pissed at the refs in the Saints game for calling a holding on him. It showed fire, as well as confidence.

Posted · Report post

Love the story, love how well he's playing.

If he keeps improving he'll be a future pro bowler.

Posted · Report post

He's played outstanding....there were several times in yesterday's game he just completely mauled his man. Definitely a bright spot and a great story.

#NOtah

Posted · Report post

Hate to say I told you so, but... yeah.

Posted · Report post

When I was on the sidelines prior to the Giants game, Bell walked by me in sweats. That dude has some of the biggest thighs and ass I have ever seen. It's no wonder he is 360 lbs. he definitely has a wide base and has looked really good. Great pick up.

Posted · Report post

He is an absolute beast. He just man handles guys. And I love how he is always there to stick up for his teammates in altercations.

Posted · Report post

last year he played like a rookie OT. except for a few elite prospects that come out of the draft ready to go (and very few of them come from the first round) they all look like they are wearing roller skates. after the first year or two they can usually improve.

i wasn't too worried about him. makes me less upset about losing otah.

i don't care where we get good players, as long as we get them.

Posted · Report post

wheres the haters at???? where come out.

Posted · Report post

wheres the haters at???? where come out.

not here just like most of the team/coach haters will be gone next year as well.

Posted · Report post

He has shown excellent progress. But Marty, should you happen to read this thread, that doesn't mean he needs to be signed to a $50 million, five year deal in the offseason.

Oh, and Silatolu has looked very good as well and is improving rapidly. Upgrade at RG and we should be set for a few years until we need to replace Gross.

1 person likes this

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments