Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rico6

Byron Bell

43 posts in this topic

http://www.panthers.com/media-vault/videos/Panthers-Insider/38d6cd60-990e-4766-b4fb-9aa67933b53c

I was as right about Bell as I was wrong about Cam.

I was wrong about Bell as well. I have to give Growl credit, he stuck with Bell, but I just never saw it.

We may get to see Garry Williams at RG this week, if he plays well it wouldn't hurt my feelings to see him steal the starting spot. He's a little shorter and heavier, hope he gets a look.

I am feeling confident about the future of our oline...

Campbell-Sialotu-Kalil-??-Bell

Should be a good lineup for years to come.

I am feeling confident about the future of our oline...

Campbell-Sialotu-Kalil-??-Bell

Should be a good lineup for years to come.

i would like us to find a RG in FA. the chances of us finding an RG that can contribute right away the way silatolu has is very remote and i don't want us to wait a couple years for an RG to develop.

aside from that, i agree. gross still has a few years left, but even then we probably need to be looking in the next couple.

on the downside of his career could we kick gross inside to make his job a tad bit easier?

on the downside of his career could we kick gross inside to make his job a tad bit easier?

Gross isn't really built for the guard position.

Gross isn't really built for the guard position.

Yeah i kinda doubted it as I was typing.

I was very critical about his play last year, as he was one of the worst RT's in the league, but I'm glad to see he has made huge strides in pass blocking and his run blocking is improved as well. The big thing is that he's not committing the penalties, the false starts and panic hold calls were detrimental last year, which he has cleaned up and minimized.

Now if only we can get rid of Hangartner this line might start to live up t potential.