Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Roll Call - Seaguls at Panthers - Who is going?

65 posts in this topic

As long as we're not getting things thrown our way and the swearing isn't over the top obnoxious, some heckling is all in good fun to me and should be expected. I just don't want my kids or parents to have to worry about fights or beer "spilled" on them.

There might be a heckler or two, but if you have children and elderly parents, anyone who can handle their alcohol will leave you alone. That being said - like others have mentioned, a later game means more intoxicated people. You should be ok, though. Fans may get a little more rowdy in the 500s, but most likely won't be asshats..... unless, of course, you deserve it.

Nah, I respect the house I'm in. I'll cheer for good plays and stuff but won't be a jerk by any means. Plus my kids are at the age where they are parrots so I really have to watch what I do and say.

As always, I will be there in Section 120, "the Home of the Jump Zone."

Just don't let them see you drinking a Cabernet with your Smoked Gouda, they will break bad on your ass.

I'm more of a Shiraz and 10 year aged cheddar kind of guy. A true football fan.

1 person likes this

There might be a heckler or two, but if you have children and elderly parents, anyone who can handle their alcohol will leave you alone. That being said - like others have mentioned, a later game means more intoxicated people. You should be ok, though. Fans may get a little more rowdy in the 500s, but most likely won't be asshats..... unless, of course, you deserve it.

I reserve the right to be an asshat.

• Topics

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Darvinsun

1. 1
    2. 2
      SCP
      SCP
    3. 3