Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Roll Call - Seaguls at Panthers - Who is going?

65 posts in this topic

I just don't want my kids or parents to have to worry about fights or beer "spilled" on them.

I'm glad you're against this... now tell your fellow Buffalo residents to be the same way. I absolutely detest the Sabres because their fans are totally classless jerks.

If I knew our fans threw batteries, I throw on a visiting jersey and bring a pillowcase and fill that bitch up. Batteries are expensive, and all the poo my kids use goes through batteries like nobody's business.

1 person likes this

dear Zod...you spelt Seahawks incorrectly, thank you

please post pictures of Kitten Kara and I will forget this error

This is my first Panther game. First row on the 50 yard line. The ticket numbers are 3 and 4. What time should I get to the stadium and is there a huddle tailgate?

ten to four...and yes, there's a thread on the tailgate....bring lots of cash, it goes to a good cause

you shouldn't take a child to a football game under 6 or 7.........

3 is way too young but, good luck............with the kids of course. Fu*k the Seahags.

I took them to Cleveland last year and didn't have any issues. They said it supposed to be family friendly. Of course if things start getting out of hand I have no issue with leaving the game or calling security.

I'm glad you're against this... now tell your fellow Buffalo residents to be the same way. I absolutely detest the Sabres because their fans are totally classless jerks.

Trust me I know Buffalo fans can be complete asses.

1 person likes this

Ill be there, but if we lose Ill be selling the rest of my season tickets.....We better effing win!