#76 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,003 posts
  • Location704

Posted 04 October 2012 - 03:10 PM

Can someone tell me if this neighborhood is any good?
http://www.realtor.c...?ex=NC557513790

A house like this in Pasadena would fetch for 750,000 - 1,000,000. If I can get this house for 250k, that is a steal.

Hey bro - that house is in my parents neighborhood. I see it on a weekly basis. Small world. Im in my mid 20s and lived there since I was 7.

Like I said earlier in the thread - I grew up in the Cotswold area man and went to the schools around there. It's an awesome side of town and no joke you're about 10-20 minutes away from everything.

My folks still live over there dude it's a good place to live man PM me of u need any other info.

#77 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,003 posts
  • Location704

Posted 04 October 2012 - 03:13 PM

Half of that neighborhood is in a flood plane. Beware. edit: Yeah, see that creek in the backyard? It'll flood. I was looking on that same street 2 years ago.

Good area though. I live in Cotswold and love it. I agree with Husker, unless you're specifically looking to live in the suburbs.

What he said about it being a flood plane is partially correct. It's no where near as bad as it used to be 10 years ago.

There are lots of creeks in that area and u get familiar with the parts that flood.

My parents front yard floods every now and then but it's not really a big deal. I can only think of once or twice in the history of living there that it got bad. It was years ago and I think it was from hurricane leftovers where it rained for days v

#78 Mrs Pantherfan

Mrs Pantherfan

Lusting on Zod

• HUDDLER
  • 4,760 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 03:26 PM

I'd highly suggest sticking to this side of town .... this area is fabulous! everything is close by

http://www.realtor.c...09_M62707-50884

28209, 28210...I'm further south in 28226...10 or so miles out of downtown but nice houses in your price range

http://www.realtor.c...?ex=NC530198486

Like I said..I'm a South Charlotte snob...born and raised on this side so I'm a little biased

#79 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • 4,794 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 04 October 2012 - 03:46 PM

I live in the Matthews/Weddington area and I love the place. After 5/6pm traffic and on weekends it's really nice and quiet. The drive to uptown isn't really that bad, I work up there half the time and the other half I work over off Harris Blvd. The drive to Harris is terrible (485) but to uptown I go down 74 and it's not bad at all. Takes 25-30 minutes, SOMETIMES 40, but it's not stop and go as bad as Harris is (and they plan on making 74 into a freeway which may take a handful of years but still, will make it faster).

I personally like being away from all the city/traffic stuff going on. I like having the option of going to take advantage of that instead of it being shoved in my face all the time.

#80 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,541 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 04 October 2012 - 05:23 PM

lil sweet FTW

Pretty sure I saw my Grandma's old house in that clip.

#81 PanthaSan

PanthaSan

Yeah, Booooyyyyyy....

• HUDDLER
  • 6,788 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 12:59 PM

Are those some of your "associates", Floppin?

#82 Iceberg Slim

Iceberg Slim

Keep it 100

• HUDDLER
  • 2,087 posts
  • Locationwhatcha worried about it for

Posted 05 October 2012 - 01:43 PM

Pretty sure I saw my Grandma's old house in that clip.

your grandmas house is the trap :D

#83 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,541 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 05 October 2012 - 02:43 PM

Are those some of your "associates", Floppin?

Nah, I never "worked" in Charlotte. To be honest with you, whenever I would visit my Grandmother, when she was still alive, we very seldom left the house.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.