Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PantherPhann89

Mike Tolbert

63 posts in this topic

Cam has a lot more velocity on his passes than Rivers, perhaps he's still adjusting?

I expected our O to be our strong point and we're just not where we should be.

That drop he had over the middle on Sunday was killer

yea that drop was really at the most inopportune time it could have possibly been.

I'd like to see him pound for a 4 and 1 in ATL to prove we can come to their stadium and hit them in the mouth.....oh, i'm late again right?...smh

As big and fast tolbert is I honestly cannot fathom why he wasn't given the ball on short yardage situations... especially the 4th and 1.

I don't understand a lot of the things we do. Hopefully Chud cleans it up because he will

be back here next season

1 person likes this

Stewart is everything Tolbert isn't. If we give either of our RB's the ball on short yardage, it should be Stewart. Stew runs with power and never goes down from the 1st contact. and catches the ball great out of the backfield. I'd like to see more out of Tolbert...

i said tolbert was nothing special a long time ago and people got upset. i believe my exact description of him was....meh

I'm less disappointed in Tolbert than I am in the way he's been being used... which is really not much at all.

It would be nice to some Dwill runs behind Tolbert being a lead FB

1 person likes this

• Topics

• I don't feel like we're a sleeper team. We are just mercurial as a franchise- up, down, and in the middle. I really do not know what to expect this year. As it's been said, the O-line is a big question mark. Our interior is good, but the tackle spot is a mystery. I wasn't and am still not high on the Lil Kalil signing, and not because of the contract. He has declined every year since his rookie year. Am I suppose to believe that he has really been chronically injured this whole time and now that he is here with Ryan he is suppose to magically be healthy and perform? I'm not saying it isn't possible- I'm not saying he's def going to suck either. I just have no clue. I think it's a big time gamble from Gman. I hope it works out. And I desperately want to be proved wrong about it too. I hope he fills the hole that's been there since Gross left as a long term solution. And the other thing that worries me is the coaching staff. Everyone talks about Shula but I'm not high on RR. He took zero accountability in his post season presser- as apposed to Gman who acknowledged his mistakes. I've never really liked him- I'm really wondering if Riverboat was just fools gold. He just feels like Fox 2.0- don't think he can get us a Lombardi- which is sad because I feel like our roster can. Again, I hope I'm wrong about this. These two things plus our division- The NFCS will be a dogfight this year. 
    • Yeah we fell asleep..the offensive like ducked and the secondary ducked til Bradbury and the other kid stepped up.. but season was done.. need a healthy o-Lind this year and execute or these new weapons are pointless

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle