Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PantherPhann89

Mike Tolbert

63 posts in this topic

yea that drop was really at the most inopportune time it could have possibly been.

I'd like to see him pound for a 4 and 1 in ATL to prove we can come to their stadium and hit them in the mouth.....oh, i'm late again right?...smh

As big and fast tolbert is I honestly cannot fathom why he wasn't given the ball on short yardage situations... especially the 4th and 1.

I don't understand a lot of the things we do. Hopefully Chud cleans it up because he will

be back here next season

1 person likes this

Stewart is everything Tolbert isn't. If we give either of our RB's the ball on short yardage, it should be Stewart. Stew runs with power and never goes down from the 1st contact. and catches the ball great out of the backfield. I'd like to see more out of Tolbert...

i said tolbert was nothing special a long time ago and people got upset. i believe my exact description of him was....meh

I'm less disappointed in Tolbert than I am in the way he's been being used... which is really not much at all.

It would be nice to some Dwill runs behind Tolbert being a lead FB

1 person likes this

I only remember Tolbert dropping 1 pass but maybe my memory fails me.

I think we aren't using him that well. He showed that he can open up holes in the run game but we haven't run a lot of power runs. We also rarely have him as an option on a quick screen or as a dump off guy.

It should get better as the season goes on an Chud and Tolbert adjusts.

This RB logjam we have is turning out horrible..

Tolbert would be fine if not for his inability to make clutch catches as a running back...

I was fairly excited about the addition but I have been completely underwhelmed by his utilization/performance.