Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Tolbert

63 posts in this topic

Posted

According to ESPN we've only dropped 2 passes as a team. So I'm thinking Tolbert doesn't have nearly as many drops as people are crediting him with.

Posted

Wow.

Seems a lot of you had high expectations for a FB.

Posted

Wow.

Seems a lot of you had high expectations for a FB.

Wow.

Seems like Rivera exactly said Tolbert was here to essentially fill Shockey's void. Nice try smartass.

Posted

*one dropped pass*

"FUG YOU HURNEY YOU DON'T KNOW SH*T ABOUT FOOTBALL YOU PIECE OF SH*T. TOLBERT IS THE FAIL."

Chud doesn't know how to use Tolbert anyways. I'd rather worry about that.

Posted

I'm less disappointed in Tolbert than I am in the way he's been being used... which is really not much at all.

How could you not see that coming

We only have like 400 starting running backs on the roster and not enough touches to go around

1 person likes this

Posted

Wow.

Seems like Rivera exactly said Tolbert was here to essentially fill Shockey's void. Nice try smartass.

a bit early in the season to say that Tolbert won't be able to duplicate Shockey's high.numbers from last year.

Lol

Posted

According to ESPN we've only dropped 2 passes as a team. So I'm thinking Tolbert doesn't have nearly as many drops as people are crediting him with.

That's highly suspicious data. I know for certain we had two drops on back-to-back plays in the Atlanta game. One was the pass to Tolbert, one was on a screen to DWill. Can't remember which was first and which followed, but there were definitely two drops on two plays.

It's hard to believe those were the only drops we've had in 4 games.

Posted

We don't have many drops. There are quite a few just not quite catchable balls that hit the fingertips but that is not a drop.

Posted

How could you not see that coming

We only have like 400 starting running backs on the roster and not enough touches to go around

True, but I also thought he might like, idk... Block.

Posted

I want to know what happened to all these spectacular plays we were going to call to utilize Tolbert in.

Posted

Not impressed. He is dropping passes and his blocking has been less than stellar. I think we would be better off with a traditional fullback.

Posted

As a FB....he is doing all that's expected and more....but I'd prefer to have Goodson on the roster as a RB and a serviceable FB for cheap....Goodson is a great weapon on special teams and in the open field. Not a good decision to let him go.