Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hotsauce

Bobcats get #12 pick in lottery

39 posts in this topic

Gerald Henderson is younger Raja.

If the BCats take Hansbra, I'm gone.

Most of the Mocks I've seen have him going to Utah. A few said he would start for them at PF in his rookie season. I think it was off the fact that the Jazz are expected to lose Millsap and/or Boozer.

If they draft Hansbrough, I'm officially done with this team.

I don't think they would be that dumb, but he'll be available...and he's a popular Carolina player, so who knows.

If they draft Hansbrough, I'm officially done with this team.

I don't think they would be that dumb, but he'll be available...and he's a popular Carolina player, so who knows.

How do you feel about Curry?

How do you feel about Curry?

I vote no to Curry. He is too weak.

If they pick up Beeker, they might as well pack their bags and move to seattle. Just what we need, another undersized PF or C.

No way Hansbrough is picked in the lottery. I'm a big UNC homer but come on. Hendothug or Williams would be the best pick here IMO.

I would want Curry. He's quick, he is a light out shooter and he would be a great backup to Raja. Maybe Raja could play a mentor role with him. We won't get him though he will be top 10. Could see them taking Henderson, even though I don' want him.

Man, IDK. Cats need a SG and a big that has a low post game. No PG and no SF.

Curry seems like a bust in the NBA ala Ammo, IMO. He can shoot the lights out but he will get worked over on the defensive end.

Henderson will be a good defender and is a heck of an athlete but his shot is crap and the Cats need a SG. He should be able to drive the ball and get to the foul line however. Him and Curry are complete opposites.

Ellington. I know, I know. I'm a huge Heel fan but even I don't know about drafting another Tarheel. He is a true SG with a sweet stroke. He is more atheltic than Curry but not Henderson. His D is also better than Curry but not Henderson. He did improve his D this year. He has a slow release, and that worries me some on the NBA level.

I can see the Cats trading up or down. I'd love to see them make a move to get Griffin but it'll never happen. The Cats would have to package Crash, Felton, and 12 to get the #1 and some crap contract and even then the Clips wouldnt bite. If I remeber correctly the Clips wouldnt take Crash for Kaman. The Clips have several good bigs. Thornton, Camby, Kaman, Randolf.