129 replies to this topic

#121 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,998 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:09 PM

What will the media do now?

The man they have tried to fashion into the rich, elite, non caring, ill informed politician, showed up and put egg on all their faces.
All the crap they have been telling the public for the last several months was exposed as lies last evening.

On the other hand, the smartest, most caring guy in the world in Obama was exposed as the Emperor with no clothes. He also rubbed egg in their face and that is why they are so angry. They have no credibility now, and they had little to begin with.

Today, they hate Romney and Obama as both exposed them

Yeah Romney walked away looking like a regular middle class American who cares about all of us....

Obama was not as strong as I would have liked ...hell I could have helped him prep better for this debate.

#122 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:19 PM

Take a look at how much of that growth is due to Hong Kong and get back to me on that.

Almost none? China's GDP has grown about 10% per year since the 70s, you think that is because of one city? Hell, you would be hard pressed to find a single major Chinese city that hasnt grown exponentially

#123 NanceUSMC

NanceUSMC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:29 PM

What will the media do now?

Was watching CNN's coverage after the debate last night and one guy actually said "Romney lost by winning"... Gotta love the media...

#124 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 21,092 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:51 PM

Have you ever looked at the demographics of the unemployed?

They're not doctors and engineers.

The highest levels of unemployment are those that work labor jobs like construction or manufacturing. Those jobs are mostly worked by people that do not have a college degree, or in some cases, no high school diploma. Very few of these people are likely to be high income earners.

This issue can't now be the quality of jobs. More people working will have a positive ripple effect intead of them staying unemployed.
More workers=more tax payers=more spenders=more investors=more people who can afford health care=more demand for doctors or skilled labor because mass demand for consumption and so on and so forth.

#125 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,982 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 01:11 PM

Was watching CNN's coverage after the debate last night and one guy actually said "Romney lost by winning"... Gotta love the media...

Media now begins to get its instructions.

http://www.dailymail...o=feeds-newsxml

#126 twylyght

twylyght

The picture of how I care

• HUDDLER
  • 2,380 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 01:44 PM

Almost none? China's GDP has grown about 10% per year since the 70s, you think that is because of one city? Hell, you would be hard pressed to find a single major Chinese city that hasnt grown exponentially

http://en.m.wikipedi..._Kong#section_5

#127 NanceUSMC

NanceUSMC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 01:47 PM

Axlerod is quite possibly the most annoying individual on Earth... it's close between him and Nicki Minaj...

#128 twylyght

twylyght

The picture of how I care

• HUDDLER
  • 2,380 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 01:58 PM

i'm continually baffled at how politicians and the media get away with deceit by omission. editors are among the filthiest people on the planet in my experience. they deceive outright and consider themselves the epitome of ethics so long as they don't outwardly lie. some cross that even further with a "the ends justify the means" attitude towards the public they supposedly serve. only with such people is "plausible deniability" a term regularly exercised to maintain the facade they continually put forth.

#129 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• HUDDLER
  • 8,403 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 02:03 PM

Yeah Romney walked away looking like a regular middle class American who cares about all of us....

Obama was not as strong as I would have liked ...hell I could have helped him prep better for this debate.

I don't think that Romney is trying to do that. I think that he is just trying to prove to the independents that he is the better leader for this country for the next 4 years.

Personally, it insults me that Obama tries to look like a middle class American, and I hope that Romney does not try to pull that prank.

#130 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 17,105 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 04:49 PM

Can someone help me... Obama plans on taxing wealthy more. How is he going to do that? Very wealthy people income comes from capital gains and only taxable at 15% and he's will not change that. So only upper middle class will get screwed by tax hike and not wealthy. I'm I getting that right?

Wealthy people have regular income as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com