102 replies to this topic

#16 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,389 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 11:20 AM

It was easy to throw Obama off his game when he prepared to debate against Romney's platform, while Romney fabricated a whole new one to talk about.

#17 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,012 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 04 October 2012 - 11:22 AM

The excuses that you guys will make for this clown we have for a President is amazing.

Guy was exposed...plain and simple.

#18 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,177 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 11:23 AM

It was easy to throw Obama off his game when he prepared to debate against Romney's platform, while Romney fabricated a whole new one to talk about.

Hard to reprogram an empty suit. Maybe they can ask for an intermission next time to give him some new things to say

#19 beach

beach

|~~-~-~|

• HUDDLER
  • 8,689 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 11:24 AM

Actor Obama seemed disoriented and jaded for some reason. Not very engaging and unenthusiastic compared to his typical demeanor. He had opportunities to pounce and kinda stood back. hmm...

Actor Romney seemed ready to have actual conversation almost as if he has played off the "not any details" shtick until the debate.

#20 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,012 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 04 October 2012 - 11:28 AM

Obama won the last election by being nothing more than a cheer leader. He has no substance....his speeches were nothing more than pep rallies.

People now expect "anything" out of him in a debate.....and he disappointed big time.

#21 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,389 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 11:30 AM

Obama had plenty of chances to call out the lying, but didn't. Why bother? His chances of winning went up to 86%. It was 66% over the summer. Obama could make armpit noises at the next debate and still embarrass Romney on election day.

Romney's own advisers had to go on TV after the debate and point out the lies.

#22 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,177 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 11:32 AM

Obama had plenty of chances to call out the lying, but didn't. Why bother? His chances of winning went up to 86%. It was 66% over the summer. Obama could make armpit noises at the next debate and still embarrass Romney on election day.

Romney's own advisers had to go on TV after the debate and point out the lies.

Yes, we all agree, Obama shined last night.

#23 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,437 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 04 October 2012 - 11:40 AM

For those who follow the communist manifesto like its the constitution...., that was a win. biden needs a muzzle or he might blow the entire campaign to pieces next week. And unfortunately for Obummer, the next debate is on foriegn policy. Someone must ask him when our ambassadors became gun-runners for the white house? I wonder, do teleprompters lie, or just the people reading them?

#24 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,389 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 11:47 AM

The fact remains that Romney's plan included a 5 trillion dollar tax cut for the rich, despite what he claimed was his plan last night. And the fact you guys consider him tripping up Obama by misrepresenting his own plan a victory is a very sad reflection on your standards. Win at all costs, even if it's not on merits. As long as you look more polished and talk faster, it doesn't matter if what you're saying is true.

#25 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,177 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 11:49 AM

The fact remains that Romney's plan included a 5 trillion dollar tax cut for the rich, despite what he claimed was his plan last night. And the fact you guys consider him tripping up Obama by misrepresenting his own plan a victory is a very sad reflection on your standards. Win at all costs, even if it's not on merits. As long as you look more polished and talk faster, it doesn't matter if what you're saying is true.

Says the pot to the kettle

#26 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,389 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 11:53 AM

#27 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,324 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:16 PM

i for one think it's fantastic that romney cut bait on his entire platform and republicans consider that a "win".

i welcome the emergence of the moderate republican that lives inside mittens over the right wing authoritarian most of his supporters wish he was.

#28 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,177 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:18 PM

i for one think it's fantastic that romney cut bait on his entire platform and republicans consider that a "win".

i welcome the emergence of the moderate republican that lives inside mittens over the right wing authoritarian most of his supporters wish he was.

So we can put you down for Romney?

#29 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,935 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:22 PM

Who would be more difficult for Romney to work with- the democrats in Massachusetts or the republicans in congress?

#30 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,324 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:25 PM

So we can put you down for Romney?

no but you can put romney down as "john kerry"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.