102 replies to this topic

#46 beach

beach

|~~-~-~|

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,689 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:31 PM

The only thing I thought of in light of the "debate" albiet likely out of the box is that Obama seemed like he was almost preoccupied in a way instead of ill-prepared or what not. He still had lines he pulled out here and there but the tone, attitude, and delivery was really off. Maybe there's something going on behind the scenes he's preoccupied with that made the dueling magician show less than stellar on his part.

#47 Firefox

Firefox

This Board Rocks

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:49 PM

Maybe there's something going on behind the scenes he's preoccupied with that made the dueling magician show less than stellar on his part.

Maybe Larry broke up with Obie.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MceFVpJ-Gyc

#48 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 4,093 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 04 October 2012 - 11:01 PM

http://www.carolinah...t/#entry1900084

The Duluth, Minn., resident, Larry Sinclair, is the sort of figure who appears at the margins of every presidential campaign, and both Presidents George W. Bush and Bill Clinton had their own obscure accusers with dramatic allegations. But as the old media ignores him, Sinclair has taken full advantage of the Internet, and a video in which he makes his claims that have been viewed more than 900,000 times on YouTube.

Sinclair's biography, though, may get in the way of that pitch: Public records and court filings reveal that he has a 27-year criminal record, with a specialty in crimes involving deceit. The record includes forgery charges in two states, one of which drew Sinclair a 16-year jail sentence. The Pueblo County, Colo., Sheriff's Office also has an outstanding warrant for Sinclair's arrest for forging an acquaintance's signature and stealing her tax refunds.

Addressing the Pueblo County theft charges, Sinclair swore in a 2004 affidavit that his "ALLEGED VICTIM SEEKS TO USE DEFENDANT AS SCAPE GOAT FOR HER HUSBANDS AND BROTHERS PROBLEMS WITH MEXICAN DRUG DEALERS."

Sinclair's affidavit, which he posted to his blog, accompanied a request to a Colorado judge to dismiss the warrant on the grounds that Sinclair was "disabled with [a] severe spine injury and nerve damage," that returning to Colorado would put his life in danger, and that he was "terminally ill."

Sinclair, who is still alive, is 46, stands 5'7", and weights 168 pounds, according to arrest records. Colorado records list him with 13 aliases, including "Larye Vizcarra Avila" and "Mohammed Gahanan." His story has generally been ignored by the mainstream media, because he's been unable to substantiate his allegations.

Read more: http://www.politico....l#ixzz26ZJDQaV6

#49 beach

beach

|~~-~-~|

• HUDDLER
  • 8,689 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 11:31 PM

Maybe Larry broke up with Obie.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MceFVpJ-Gyc

worldwinds bro, worldwinds

Posted Image

#50 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 4,093 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 05 October 2012 - 01:09 AM

Who here is honestly undecided at this point?

If there is such a person, what is it that you are waiting to hear from these two candidates that they haven't already said?

Just curious.

#51 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,002 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 02:33 AM

"When I got on the stage, I met a very spirited fellow who claimed to be Mitt Romney." Cute way to put it. Romney was actually hurt by his good performance in the debate because the main story today is what a liar he was.

yeah pretty much the only thing that has staying power from that debate is that the cultist wants to kill big bird

if you'll look around, the republicans on this board aren't even really touting anything he specifically said (because he said things like "i want to hire more teachers"). they're just pretty pumped that he stuck it to the black guy*

*by literally making things up

i for one think it's fantastic that romney cut bait on his entire platform and republicans consider that a "win".

i welcome the emergence of the moderate republican that lives inside mittens over the right wing authoritarian most of his supporters wish he was.

yes this basically. romney went out there and said things like "we have to have regulation of wall street" and "i'm all in favor of green energy" but he sure did talk over some pbs dickhead and a black communist and he made up a bunch of poo so he's totes my guy am i right fellow republicans?

#52 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,002 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 02:48 AM

also it's interesting that the lieberal communist black liberation theology lamestream mainstream media unanimously declared the cultist robot the winner of the stump speech showdown

#53 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,020 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 05 October 2012 - 06:44 AM

Bottom line is that Obama got his ass handed to him doing the ONLY thing he has been successful at in the past.....giving speeches.

#54 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,178 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:28 AM

Bottom line is that Obama got his ass handed to him doing the ONLY thing he has been successful at in the past.....giving speeches.

I hate to correct you. It is reading speeches. That also gives you reasoning behind the cadence of his speeches.

#55 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 5,572 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:34 AM

Body language...memorized falsehoods spoken with energy...that wins elections.

Saw this last night: "Who was this Mitt Romney?! it was like Scott Backula Quantam Leaped into Mitt and realized he was at a debate!" "Am i here to solve a crime?! Oh battle Obama..ok lets go!"

#56 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,178 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:38 AM

you are saying that Obama could not correctly memorize his falsehoods?

Are you implying he is dumber? Are you racist?

#57 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,575 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:49 AM

Like Chris Rock tweeted... In the next debate, Obama will pull Bin-Ladens skull from behind the podium with his birth Certificate in his mouth FTW.

If Obama did this... I would cast my vote for him right now, today.

Oh look... Cantrell plays the race card, what a surprise... everyone who disagrees with/doesn't vote for Obama is a racist right Cantrell? No other issues there are there? lol

I am honestly undecided... I don't think Obama has done as bad of a job as his critics say, and I don't think he's done as good of a job as his supporters say. He hasn't been anywhere near as liberal as he was portrayed to be prior to the '08 election and he's been way more conservative in regards to military issues (Bin Laden, etc.) than I thought he would be...

Romney has the least douchey that I've seen him during that first debate... and honestly looked more presidential than I thought he could.

I truly wish there was a viable third party candidate to vote for without it being a "wasted" vote... I'm tired of the status quo. I don't think the republican or democratic party have the right answers to the problems we have in this country.

#58 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,020 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 05 October 2012 - 09:20 AM

I hate to correct you. It is reading speeches. That also gives you reasoning behind the cadence of his speeches.

You are correct. He does nothing well except read a speech from a teleprompter.

#59 LKuechly

LKuechly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 09:22 AM

Posted Image

#60 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 23,221 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 09:28 AM

http://www.collegehu...am-style-parody

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.