Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So instead of drew brees worrying about going 0-5.....

10 posts in this topic

Posted

He worries about some stupid record streak, and got special permission for Joe Vitt, Mickey Loomis and Sean Payton to attend the game. Gotta love he has his priorities straight.

“Drew Brees requested permission for Sean Payton, Mickey Loomis, and Joe Vitt to attend Sunday night’s game in which Drew will attempt to set the record of 48 straight games with a touchdown pass,” the league said in a statement.  “Commissioner Goodell has granted that permission.  Coaches Payton and Vitt and Mickey Loomis will be permitted to watch the game in a private area of the stadium and will have no contact with the team.”Payton previously said he didn’t want to attend the game.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/10/03/payton-loomis-vitt-will-attend-chargers-saints-game/

Posted

I think he's more worried about sticking it to the NFL since they let Gregg Williams attend that Rams game last week... but you're right, either way he doesn't seem too concerned that they suck ass.

Posted

I think he's more worried about sticking it to the NFL since they let Gregg Williams attend that Rams game last week... but you're right, either way he doesn't seem too concerned that they suck ass.

Why should he? He got paid.

Posted

Paid in full.

Posted

Unfortunately the media will not call him out for being a self centered mole face little bitch. They are too focused on Cam's towel.

I am pulling so fuging hard for the Chargers to shut down Brees. Screw that city and franchise.

5 people like this

Posted

a lot of people actually used to give brees poo for that and accuse him of being a stat padder/record chaser especially in 2008. of course, all that was swept under the rug after the saints won a title.

Posted

Unfortunately the media will not call him out for being a self centered mole face little bitch. They are too focused on Cam's towel.

I am pulling so fuging hard for the Chargers to shut down Brees. Screw that city and franchise.

Too bad the Katrina refs are back.

Posted

LOL Ethan can't even enjoy 5-0 without shedding tears of blood over a meaningless interconference win. Chargers3rd?

Posted

LOL Ethan can't even enjoy 5-0 without shedding tears of blood over a meaningless interconference win. Chargers3rd?

LOL the refs tried to hand your team 2 wins against GB and SD. You should be glad your pathetic team finally didn't blow it. Shedding tears about the Saints? I'm looking forward to facing your 32nd ranked defense.

Posted

Are you looking forward to facing the Katrina refs?