Photo
- - - - -

So instead of drew brees worrying about going 0-5.....

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,402 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:20 AM

He worries about some stupid record streak, and got special permission for Joe Vitt, Mickey Loomis and Sean Payton to attend the game. Gotta love he has his priorities straight.

“Drew Brees requested permission for Sean Payton, Mickey Loomis, and Joe Vitt to attend Sunday night’s game in which Drew will attempt to set the record of 48 straight games with a touchdown pass,” the league said in a statement.  “Commissioner Goodell has granted that permission.  Coaches Payton and Vitt and Mickey Loomis will be permitted to watch the game in a private area of the stadium and will have no contact with the team.”Payton previously said he didn’t want to attend the game.

http://profootballta...rs-saints-game/

#2 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,948 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:34 AM

I think he's more worried about sticking it to the NFL since they let Gregg Williams attend that Rams game last week... but you're right, either way he doesn't seem too concerned that they suck ass.

#3 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,878 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:49 AM

I think he's more worried about sticking it to the NFL since they let Gregg Williams attend that Rams game last week... but you're right, either way he doesn't seem too concerned that they suck ass.

Why should he? He got paid.

#4 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,402 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:43 AM

Paid in full.

#5 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,902 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:53 AM

Unfortunately the media will not call him out for being a self centered mole face little bitch. They are too focused on Cam's towel.

I am pulling so fuging hard for the Chargers to shut down Brees. Screw that city and franchise.

#6 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• HUDDLER
  • 9,776 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:33 AM

a lot of people actually used to give brees poo for that and accuse him of being a stat padder/record chaser especially in 2008. of course, all that was swept under the rug after the saints won a title.

#7 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,862 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:27 AM

Unfortunately the media will not call him out for being a self centered mole face little bitch. They are too focused on Cam's towel.

I am pulling so fuging hard for the Chargers to shut down Brees. Screw that city and franchise.

Too bad the Katrina refs are back.

#8 Bodybag

Bodybag

100% woman-proof

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:57 AM

LOL Ethan can't even enjoy 5-0 without shedding tears of blood over a meaningless interconference win. Chargers3rd?

#9 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,862 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:13 PM

LOL Ethan can't even enjoy 5-0 without shedding tears of blood over a meaningless interconference win. Chargers3rd?

LOL the refs tried to hand your team 2 wins against GB and SD. You should be glad your pathetic team finally didn't blow it. Shedding tears about the Saints? I'm looking forward to facing your 32nd ranked defense.

#10 Bodybag

Bodybag

100% woman-proof

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:17 PM

Are you looking forward to facing the Katrina refs?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com