Photo
- - - - -

I'm 100% sure we will beat the Seahawks. Agree?

• Please log in to reply
126 replies to this topic

#31 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,837 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:56 AM

me thinks you need to drop the run game and focus on the air attack personally. Seattle has a very strong run defense. If you guys come out focusing on running the ball, I guarantee a Hawk victory

#32 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,868 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:56 AM

Hell no, I'm not. Until our defense can hold an offense in check, I have zero confidence. Seattle's D is fast in the front 7 and big and physical in the back end. Gonna be hard.

#33 CLEARHOT

CLEARHOT

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • LocationSomewhere In NC

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:57 AM

all y'all are crazy....Seahawks gonna be running all over your asses. Just when you think you have Beast Mode contained, which doesn't happen, I'll give you that little hint...he's gonna hit the sidelines for some skittles and Turbin is going to explode on you with a whole different look. 27-10 Hawks....love ya

I've often wondered why we have a Seahawk fan as a mod....but I'm just as perplexed that Bev Perdue is our governor. Anyway 'Hawk, no Zorn to Largent this time...

Carolina 31
Seattle 17

#34 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,837 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:01 AM

10/26/93

as the reigning Huddle Survivor Champ, Zod can't get rid of me, it's in the bylaws!

#35 GolfRasta

GolfRasta

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts
  • LocationPinehurst

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:03 AM

We might only win 3 more games this year

I'm 100% confident we win more than 3 games the rest of the year...

But yes, my psychic abilities are telling me that we will beat the poo out the Hawks this week. 31-10

#36 CLEARHOT

CLEARHOT

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:06 AM

10/26/93

as the reigning Huddle Survivor Champ, Zod can't get rid of me, it's in the bylaws!

LOL. I actually respect the Hawks and their fans. Was stationed in Alaska in the early 80s, and the Seahawks were viewed as Alaska's "home team". Seattle-great fans, great city!

#37 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,837 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:07 AM

I wish more people would go to Seattle...I'm biased of course, but it's a beautiful city and the people there are generally very nice!

#38 mwright350

mwright350

Thy Jimmies shall be Rustled

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,681 posts
  • LocationChina Grove, NC

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:09 AM

I wish more people would go to Seattle...I'm biased of course, but it's a beautiful city and the people there are generally very nice!

I've enjoyed it every time I've been. It's always for work so I don't get to do much but I certainly enjoy going there more than anywhere in the southwest or northeast.

#39 CLEARHOT

CLEARHOT

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:10 AM

Agreed, When I was there, it had a very "youth oriented vibe", and of course great coffee!

#40 philw5289

philw5289

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,249 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:10 AM

i was very confident before the bucs and giants games. So here im not really confident at all

#41 CLEARHOT

CLEARHOT

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:15 AM

IMHO the "G" Men is the best D we will face this year.The 'Hawks D is legit, but our guys are ticked after the "debacle in th dome"

#42 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,093 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:34 AM

I don't feel overly confident due to how good their defense is, and the fact that our D will have to key so much on Lynch that it will open up playaction for a couple of big plays. I think we SHOULD win, but then I again I felt that way before all three of our losses.

#43 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 19,700 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:36 AM

I'm 100% sure no one knows which panthers team will show up, not even the panthers.

#44 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• HUDDLER
  • 14,721 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:37 AM

if Sam Mills Fan is actually a believer, I have no reason to doubt him...

#45 panther4life

panther4life

• HUDDLER
  • 4,461 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:41 AM

I'm 100% sure no one knows which panthers team will show up, not even the panthers.

Truth.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.