Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sam Mills Fan

Rivera said Gamble likely out

159 posts in this topic

Well if there is one game that Gamble has to be out -- I want it to be this game.

Why would I waste my time watching that line up on Sunday?

NASCAR sounds more entertaining

I can hear espn now talking about wilsons breakout road game against the hapless Panthers.

....but...but we've got the Josh Thomas coming in during nickel situations!!!

Doubt we will need to be in nickel looks often against Seattle

. . .Fffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. . . .

Broseidon, I think that secondary sounds entertaining as hell in a comedy of errors sort if way as long as Wilson can actually throw downfield.

Locker room in disarray? Says who?

Seattle WRs can't get open and Wilson plays Clausen like to a degree....if there was a game for Gamble to miss then this would be it.

The Smitty - Cam thing with Gross joining in, and sounds like the players are doubting the coaching staff with LaFells remarks coming out, and I just dont see them getting up too much for this game after last weeks letdown..

Most bi-polar, sky is falling, over-reacting, pessimistics bunch of whiney bitches on the web = new slogan for the Huddle.

1 person likes this

There are no words to express how badly I do not want to enter into a game that could be a critical point for our season with that starting secondary.

The best possible outcome here is that our D-Line keeps the momentum they had vs ATL and comes out exploding. A healthy dose of pressure from the front four can help out our secondary.

It's a good thing we have so much depth at CB. We should be fine.

fug

Sorry for the reality dose - I wish it was a different situation, but it is what it is.

Most bi-polar, sky is falling, over-reacting, pessimistics bunch of whiney bitches on the web = new slogan for the Huddle.

Our only threat in the Defensive backfield is likely not going to play meaning we will be going with a 5th round rookie, and a midget as our starting Cbs how do you expect people to react? Not to mention our Safeties are trash as well.

1 person likes this