88 replies to this topic

#31 Exar0s

Exar0s

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:26 PM

OK, you came looking for opinions?
And here I thought Cam needed the towel to block the glare from Ryan's huge teeth.

1986 will be hard to top.

I held your hand and pointed out the question to you, yet you still didn't answer it? You must be really ashamed of Cam since you demanded the question only to avoid it. Are you really talking about Matt Ryan's teeth? Funny, lets try and make fun of an actual proven winning QB and defend the idiot who pretends to be an airplane when he enters the field!

I know one thing, that towel he keeps over his head doesn't block out much of anything, seeing as he has more interceptions than touchdowns. :D

#32 Tacklez

Tacklez

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:51 PM

Nah, the air always smells good when you are undefeated and have a 3 game lead in your division. I understand your hate though. If Cam Newton was the QB of my team (Thank god the Falcons are not that dumb) I would be an angry little man also. Look on the bright side though, you only have to watch that idiot pretend to be good for the rest of his career.

Cam Newton vs. Falcons - 3 losses and 0 wins

Lol the funny thing is i bet at one point in the game you thought you was going to lose like every falcon fan did. Hey we have all seen Matt Ryan take yall to the playoffs but no one has seen him win there either lmao so until he wins a playoff game i would shut your mouth. And did you see Matt ryan at the end of the game he was the angry little man, we had that game in the bag twice your just really lucky we have no secondary. And anyways the falcons play calling is what makes Ryan look so good they play him safe with little screen passes and 5 yards cut back curls. Im really glad we have a 6,5 agility qb who can through and run the ball.

#33 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,497 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:14 PM

Looks like mr. Exar0s likes to prowl in more ways than one

#34 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:33 PM

Man I love me some Cam! This kid is legit! Forget the fact he has lost 13 games and won only 7. Forget the fact he throws more interceptions than touchdown! Forget the fact Steve Smith pimp slapped him like a little girl. Forget the fact he hides behind a stupid towel so he can cry.This guy is a leader! and he can dance!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb2VHtadMd0

Newton: HELL YEA! WE ARE DOWN BY 3 STILL! LET ME DO THE SUPERMAN TAP DANCE I WORKED ON DURING THE OFFSEASON.

Gross: Good job Cam! can I celebrate with you?

Newton: BACKOFF FATASS! LIKE YOU HELPED ME SCORE OR SOMETHING!!

Gross: Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Newton: HEY FATBOY GO PUT A TOWEL ON YOUR HEAD AND WATCH THIS JUNK!

LaFell: Cam! That was sick! You like, did a tap dance, then pretended to rip your shirt!!!!! OMG MIND IS BLOWN

Newton: JUST WATCH WHAT I DO IN THE 4TH QUARTER SON!

You're doing it wrong.

#35 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,837 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:34 PM

I've never been there, but is everyone from Atlanta an annoying butt ranger?

#36 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

►►►►►

• HUDDLER
  • 8,900 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 04 October 2012 - 11:04 PM

I've never been there, but is everyone from Atlanta an annoying butt ranger?

we'll be back down to the usual one or two after the inevitable first round playoff loss.

#37 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,837 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 11:06 PM

thanks god...I mean the buc fans are one thing, we know the taint fans are all 'special' so we have to put up with them, but the foulcunt fans just make this place spell bad

#38 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 9,778 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 05 October 2012 - 01:50 AM

I held your hand and pointed out the question to you, yet you still didn't answer it? You must be really ashamed of Cam since you demanded the question only to avoid it. Are you really talking about Matt Ryan's teeth? Funny, lets try and make fun of an actual proven winning QB and defend the idiot who pretends to be an airplane when he enters the field!

I know one thing, that towel he keeps over his head doesn't block out much of anything, seeing as he has more interceptions than touchdowns. :D

Yes I'm making fun of his chiclets. I know white teeth are a rarity in Atlanta and are probably worshipped as such, but those teeth put a hippo to shame.
And 25 TDs > 22 interceptions. I guess you only meant this season, though, since you obviously became a fan in the last few days. I noticed you didn't catch my 1986 reference. Even taint fans are smart enough to pick up on my 1993 references.

#39 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 9,778 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 05 October 2012 - 02:11 AM

That is almost as cute as having a Chuck Norris Avatar.

I'm debating on changing it. What's your opinion on the picture on this page?
http://georgia.arres..._Chupp_6026171/

#40 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

►►►►►

• HUDDLER
  • 8,900 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:37 AM

well

#41 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,351 posts
  • LocationClose, Very Close

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:48 AM

Showing up after a win to be stupid negates anything this fool has to say. His attempts are poor at best and hes a coward. At least a couple of the other falcon bandwagoneers have been here being clowns for a while. Not that they are better, just a bit higher on the filth scale.

#42 Guest_fug_*

Guest_fug_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 October 2012 - 09:30 AM

What OP Thinks he is doing:
Posted Image

Who OP really is:
Posted Image

#43 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,102 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 09:43 AM

Wait a minute, a Falcons fan (the team that invented the "Dirty Bird" dance) is making fun of other football players dancing in the end zone?

#44 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 9,778 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 05 October 2012 - 09:45 AM

Wait a minute, a Falcons fan (the team that invented the "Dirty Bird" dance) is making fun of other football players dancing in the end zone?

He became a fan this week.

#45 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • 10,497 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 05 October 2012 - 10:19 AM

I'm debating on changing it. What's your opinion on the picture on this page?
http://georgia.arres..._Chupp_6026171/

Pretty easy to find huh?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.