Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seahawks @ Panthers Game Thread

1,078 posts in this topic

Posted

Lets hold the 3 win talk to after this game, its not even the end of the first half and Seattle has a good D you fugers have some mother fuging faith

I'd like some of those rose colored glasses myself. I certainly hope you're right, but I don't see it. Such a lack of heart on this team.

1 person likes this

Posted

Lets hold the 3 win talk to after this game, its not even the end of the first half and Seattle has a good D you fugers have some mother fuging faith

I'd like some of those rose colored glasses myself. I certainly hope you're right, but I don't see it. Such a lack of heart on this team.

Posted

that wasn't a first down

Posted

that wasn't a first down

Wouldnt really matter

Posted

TD is still the man!!!

Posted

Horrible play calling stfu

Was curious how the idiots were going to defend this poor performance by Cam...now we know.

Blame everyone else on the team. Heck, I am waiting for someone to blame the guy in Sec 105 row 5 for Cam's poor play today.

Posted

Agree but, our slow starts are fuging horrendous. Clearly hasn't mattered whether we've received first or deferred. That poo needs to be addressed.

Posted

Have we even had the ball for 5 minutes total this half? I know the Seahawks' D is really good, but it's like we've just watched the Panthers play D for an entire half.

Posted

nice job Davis

Posted

Nauseating game. This is more agonizing than the Giants game. For the love of Jesus someone make a play

Posted

damn ^TD walked that ass down.

Posted

I think Martin has now taken Nakamura's job