#1 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,812 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 07 October 2012 - 02:06 PM

I really like this decision. It's do or die time, let's get the best players on the field.

#2 GoCarolina8990

GoCarolina8990

All Day

• HUDDLER
  • 2,518 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 02:08 PM

Will we see a different Defense with Luke in the middle? As in do you think our overall D will improve, more explosive and attacking

#3 CPcavedweller

CPcavedweller

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 02:10 PM

Overall I think you all are forgetting Beason didn't play in preseason and that helped everyone else get used to tackling. with the new CBA, he had hardly a chance to practice tackling again before being put in a game. The beast will be back.

#4 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• HUDDLER
  • 5,812 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 07 October 2012 - 02:12 PM

Beason clearly was not 100% and was missing tackles he should have made. Davis has looked very good in limited action this year. I think the defense will only improve with this change.

#5 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 07 October 2012 - 02:13 PM

I see an improvement at both spots!

Also I see Williams keeping hangmans job.

#6 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 5,846 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 07 October 2012 - 02:15 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if Luke tallies 15+ tackles

#7 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 6,807 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 02:15 PM

Overall I think you all are forgetting Beason didn't play in preseason and that helped everyone else get used to tackling. with the new CBA, he had hardly a chance to practice tackling again before being put in a game. The beast will be back.

He played 4 full regular season games which is a ton more than he would see in the pre season. It's not an issue of getting used to it, it's a matter of him being physically unable to do it at this point.

#8 CPcavedweller

CPcavedweller

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 02:18 PM

I think he can physically do it. Once your DT's are getting knocked off the ball right into your grill its gonna make getting around to the RB lower a little more difficult.

However, Davis starting scares me right now. If he goes down were in big trouble.

#9 CPcavedweller

CPcavedweller

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 02:18 PM

And I know this is off topic, but how would you all feel if we drafted a Safety and more Sherrod back to his natural corner position. That'd give us an instant upgrade at every position I do believe.

#10 SOJA

SOJA

King McNutt 2016

• HUDDLER
  • 9,175 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 02:23 PM

luke is going to have to wrap up and tackle solidly against Marshawn Beast Mode Lynch

#11 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 6,807 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 02:47 PM

I think he can physically do it. Once your DT's are getting knocked off the ball right into your grill its gonna make getting around to the RB lower a little more difficult.

However, Davis starting scares me right now. If he goes down were in big trouble.

Beason has a shoulder injury and has struggled to tackle. Not sure what else that is other than physically unable.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.