• Please log in to reply
205 replies to this topic

#61 Matthias

Matthias

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,225 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:33 PM

Cam is the future. But I wouldn't mind seeing Cam watching from the sidelines while Derek Anderson had a shot running a NFL offense.

I agree. If this coaching staff is going to revert Cam to a college QB playing in the NFL, I rather start Anderson and see a full NFL offense out there, and let Cam watch from the sidelines. It's a travesty what this coaching staff has done to Cam. :angry:

#62 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

this entire offense is based on downfield passing, there are no quick decisions, its hold the ball until someone finally gets open. It played perfectly into the Seahawks hands with their pass rush and gigantic freak DBs.

Cam held the ball too long. He should've forced throws into coverage and threw a couple picks. That way I could beat him up for turning the ball over.

#63 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 11,961 posts

this entire offense is based on downfield passing, there are no quick decisions, its hold the ball until someone finally gets open. It played perfectly into the Seahawks hands with their pass rush and gigantic freak DBs.

Again where are the fuging slants....

#64 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• HUDDLER
  • 15,111 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:34 PM

From what I've seen so far he is not what we all hoped for. I'm sick of hearing he is young and will develop. I'm starting to believe he really is a head case.

you seriously lack perspective if you believe that..

#65 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,024 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:34 PM

I'll defend Cam because i've been saying the same thing about this team since last season. They are a bunch of undisciplined MEN who act like their QB needs to be their savior every damn week.

Wow..so far, I'm right. It's a shame I didn't put down money on the Seahawks winning because I called it.

To bad every damn lost from this team gives the media more ammunition to go after Cam.

#66 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,824 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:35 PM

There are short routes. Olson usually is running a short route. He has his checkdowns. He needs to use them. Why would a defense worry about short passing when Cam doesn't throw the short pass and when he does, he is so innaccurate it's usually an incompletion anyways.

#67 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,659 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:35 PM

JT, I try to be as objective as anyone when it comes to our team and I try not to play favorites so it doesn't skew my view of the big picture.

I'm telling you... This isn't Cam. Yes, he could've played better, but he is being put in a position to fail on every drive. That read option is killing him and bogging down our offense. The calls Chud is making at the times he is making them is completely handicapping our offense and Cam's development.

It isn't Cam. I'm telling you, it isn't.

#68 BeasonBeastingBacks

BeasonBeastingBacks

Farewell Sweet Prince

• HUDDLER
  • 3,162 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:36 PM

Again where are the fuging slants....

we'll never know, Chud has absolutely lost me this season

#69 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,497 posts
  • LocationDa City

Not all of that is the blocking. Cam holds on to the ball way too long. He needs to make quicker decisions getting the ball out of his hands and into his receivers hands.

and than we will be on here crying about him forcing passes or bailing out the pocket. the WRs are not getting open and the OC does not believe in passing quick or short unless its a checkdown.

#70 Kuech the Sneak

Kuech the Sneak

• HUDDLER
  • 4,396 posts

Cams a good QB....that throw to hartsock really was horseshit though...I'm starting to think well need to make a coaching change at the end of the year.

#71 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,824 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:37 PM

I agree. If this coaching staff is going to revert Cam to a college QB playing in the NFL, I rather start Anderson and see a full NFL offense out there, and let Cam watch from the sidelines. It's a travesty what this coaching staff has done to Cam. :angry:

I know. It feels like the coaching staff is sabotaging Cam's development as an NFL QB by continuing using him as a college QB.

#72 Ken

Ken

Triple Threat

• HUDDLER
  • 3,354 posts
  • Locationnyc

He went for having the potential to transform the QB position to..... he SUCKS. :rolleyes:

That end zone throw was ALL on him. But blaming this loss on him is short sighted and quite frankly rather stupid. So many other parts of the team(like being THE WORST tackling team in the NFL) are just as culpable.

#73 hepcat

hepcat

Skandalouz

• HUDDLER
  • 4,258 posts

Cam is a choke artist. Let's just be real. Maybe experience or a new coaching staff could help but he's the one with the ball in his hands. Right now I expect the team to fold with the game on the line and it all starts with the QB.

#74 CardiacCats

CardiacCats

• HUDDLER
  • 3,384 posts

You guys shut up

#75 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:39 PM

Cam is a choke artist. Let's just be real. Maybe experience or a new coaching staff could help but he's the one with the ball in his hands. Right now I expect the team to fold with the game on the line and it all starts with the QB.

The guy's never won anything in his life are you surprised?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.