Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Khaki Lackey

The sky is not falling!

27 posts in this topic

I'm just fukkin with ya. It's totally falling.

This coaching staff and subsequently this team, sucks.

6 people like this

It's not just falling, it's doing a fuging B Line straight to the bottom at this point.

Rivera and all his lackeys need to be fired asap. How does this mute, lifeless asshole still have a job?

I'm back to the point I was in 2010. I watch the game with no expectations, no emotions. I watch because I am a fan, but no longer have any expectations of a good game. Just watching to see the newest way for the organization to collapse on itself.

1 person likes this

Hurney needs to step down yesterday.

Who would have thought at the start of the season that we would be fighting the Saints for the basement of the NFC South?

The sky only seems like it is falling b/c most of you have not realized our team is not really that good.

The sky only seems like it is falling b/c most of you have not realized our team is not really that good.

No, its pretty obvious to everyone. We reallyyyyyyyy fuging suck. Something is fundamentally broken with this team.

2 people like this

• VERY impressive. This was 6 months work last year, intermittent fasting and getting after it with a friend of mine, she's ruthless

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle
    • My worry isn't coming off the bench vs starting, it is Clifford playing him PERIOD. Clifford is absolutely terrible about giving young guys the burn they need to develop. Even when you had guys like Bismack looking like they were on the verge of figuring things out and averaging some great numbers per minute, Clifford wouldn't know what to do with them. Granted we haven't always had the best of young or rookie talent around here but NOTHING Cliff has done in his time here tells me he knows WTF to do with a player that isn't a 5 year vet. And seriously.. nothing against the MAN, he seems like a great person, but I'm 1000% done with the MKG experiment. He has taken up a roster spot long enough. Ill take someone that plays 3/4 of his defense and can actually put the ball in the bucket once in a while. Or, ya know, get the other team to play A LITTLE defense on them. His presence has gotten the idiot gm to overlook several FAR BETTER prospects over the years just because we don't want to admit he is a total BUST for where he was drafted. WAY TOOO MUCH EGO is wrapped up between the front office and MKG and its choking the life out of this franchise at times.
    • Na, he'll probably get picked in next years Draft.  Next years Draft is so bad, they even have Pinson getting Drafted