Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xtheronx

favorite huddlers

112 posts in this topic

Poor grits. He tries so hard to be most annoying poster on the forum but always comes up short.

twss

Oh yeah I'd list london67 too even though I mainly see him in the tinderbox

bleys, jangler, and kevin green(sp?), but they are the only personalities here that i can actually remember.

time to go all rush limbaugh on yer asses.. my favorites:

NJPanthers12

TRD

Grits

Carolina-Chuck

Gabeking

All the trolls from the other teams boards including my personal favorite, Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa

fug logic get neg reps

Don't know for certain if you'd call this topic-related, but I guess this is as good place as any.

My posting this season is minimized because, frankly, it's just not that much fun here anymore.

I don't come here because everyone needs the benefit of my opinion or because I'm looking for a launching pad to Internet stardom. I come here because I enjoy talking to other Panther fans about Panthers football. Even if we don't always agree, as long as stuff doesn't get personal, it's usually enjoyable.

Or at least it used to be. These days, not so much.

Conventional wisdom would be that if the Panthers get good again, talking about them gets fun again. No guarantee of that, mind you, but it's something to hope for.

Till then, who knows? At least I can say there's enough happening in the real world thatI don't have as much spare time for the virtual world anyway. But what time I do have for this, if it isn't fun, what's the point?

1 person likes this

Mr Scot, Bleys, P-Diddy, Rayzor, Jangler, Joat, and Jase. Loved Fiz's posts, but he seems to be in rehab. (Only recently has he really posted again)

I can't forget my favorite terrorist either..

These seem to be "Pat yourself on the back" threads most of the time.

I better be on here for favorite homer damn you!