Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SI: Cam = Vince Young

112 posts in this topic

Posted

Bill Walsh used to say that it took 30 starts to evaluate a quarterback. Thank God the national media has replaced that archaic system with one that can declare someone a unanimous rookie of the year after 16 games, and then a soon to be bust in the next 5.

5 people like this

Posted

really? just one bad game? hmmm i guess we differ on the definition.

My bad, there was the Giants game (where everybody sucked, mind you). So, my mistake. Outside of that, Cam hasn't played terribly. He's done what he's been asked to do, and unfortunately, Chud is screwing him over every game with stupid play calls.

1 person likes this

Posted

It was actually a good premise, but the comparison was lazy and sloppily researched.

VY went into strip clubs beating people up, Cam just sulks in the locker room and has composure issues (from an unbiased fan standpoint)

1 person likes this

Posted

Darin Gantt disagrees.

Posted

Espn first take had the audacity, actually Stephen A. Smith, to say that Cam was Vince Young as well...This is getting ridiculous.

Posted

I hope it fuels Cams fire. Thats what this organization needs.

Posted

When in doubt, compare the supposed "mentally unstable" african american QB to Vince Young.

Works everytime.

1 person likes this

Posted

doesn't matter if the comparison is good or warranted, it's out there. cam needs to prove them wrong.

2 people like this

Posted

I mean they are both black and they are good runners so ofcourse they should be compared to each other. duhhh

Posted

It was actually a good premise, but the comparison was lazy and sloppily researched.

VY went into strip clubs beating people up, Cam just sulks in the locker room and has composure issues (from an unbiased fan standpoint)

Agreed. It's clearly too early to damn him, but the anointment was early too. He has to lead the team to his first victory over a good team before the ticker tape parade begins...

Posted

Everyone is going full retard. Don't know why i am saying this? Ask me again in 3 years.

1 person likes this