32 replies to this topic

#31 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,873 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:59 AM

The man was absolutely brilliant, i am a huge fan as well. As i'm sure you're familiar with this interview from '98, McKenna does a great job explaining this event that is just around the corner...not so much in terms of DNA activation, but more so in terms of time and the biological concrescence...and a departure from matter (4D).

Honestly, I always enjoyed listening back to him and I like his Timewave Zero model/theory but that's one I agree with in theory but not word for word. I'm more on the Ray Kurzweil side of things. I think there will come the time where we figure out how to manipulate consciousness and understand it so much that we can simply move one's mind into a different body while living. When we can scientifically understand consciousness is when the singularity will hit if there is one. Then, we can begin making robot/synthetic bodies that we can insert one's chip/mind/consciousness. That sh*t is crazay! Its like the movie surrogates but instead you digitally operate the surrogate because you're a microchip!

#32 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 02:03 PM

That Panthro and Delhommey, despite all snarky evidence to the contrary, are really decent guys and would be easy to get along with in person. Not Carolina Husker, though.

#33 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,981 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 04:38 PM

The US can benefit from a decentralized federal government.

Can't wait to live in the republic of North Carolina.

This 1,000 times this.

I have wanted more states rights and less federal for as long as I can remember.

If you don't like NC, you can move to TX, and still be an American.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.