Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sexual Partners You had Who were Freaks

49 posts in this topic

Posted

That is some freaky poo.

Posted

I was just going to say that this chick came into my apartment, and while I showered, tied ropes to the bed frame. Later that night, we go to bed, and just before we're about to get into it, she tells me to look under the mattress. She pulls the ropes out. They're literally perfectly measured to the point where once they're tied to her wrists and ankles, she cannot move them. No slack whatsoever. She's also grabbed my hand and made me choke her for about a minute a few times. Well, the first time she just grabbed me (said it would have sounded weird to verbally ask...). 2nd time she implied it. Last time she literally told me, and I'm not going to omit any of the words, "quit being a bitch and treat me like a little *****".

I like freaky and rough....but goddamn.

Posted

That's like the hookers in Myrtle Beach that tell you to choke them while you're fuging them.

Wait, what?

Posted

Broke up with a girl when she told me she wanted me to kidnap and rape her.

She wanted me to stalk her around town and eventually attack her, subdue her (she was ok with me literally beating her), restrain her, kidnap her and keep her as a sex slave for a few days.

I told her ok, left, and never saw her again.

And we had been having a perfectly normal relationship up to that point.

I'm kind of a freaky guy so i know a couple of females who are down with this. I played along, as well as with other role play scenarios. The thing is they were the one bringing up the idea lol. F it i was down, pick a safe word honey and lets party.

Posted

I've been seeing a girl lately who..

For foreplay, she likes to get on my back (us naked) and grind he clit and pussy up and down my spine like she's giving me a pussy massage. From my tailbone all the way up to my neck. Best part and this is no lie, she licks my back after she's done. Never had a chick do this to me before and hell, i've never even thought of it but DAM! :) By the time she's done working her magic i'm soo ready to F, like a beast. She's amazing.

Posted

Ok heres mine. Had a gf who was bipolar and became reclusive. She basically locked herself in her room for 3 months and only wanted sex and to write. Her diet was strict vegetarian except for the only "protein" she injested was my sperm. So i fuged and got sucked dry constantly up to 10 times a day, until she tried to attack me with a kitchen knife for not wanting to get her pregnant one day. It was weird, painfull, awsome and insane.

Posted

Ok heres mine. Had a gf who was bipolar and became reclusive. She basically locked herself in her room for 3 months and only wanted sex and to write. Her diet was strict vegetarian except for the only "protein" she injested was my sperm. So i fuged and got sucked dry constantly up to 10 times a day, until she tried to attack me with a kitchen knife for not wanting to get her pregnant one day. It was weird, painfull, awsome and insane.

Locked up in a room for three fuging months? I'm sure your entire damn house smelled like fish.

Posted

Locked up in a room for three fuging months? I'm sure your entire damn house smelled like fish.

Haha. Very large house with a huge master bedroom...........with shower.

Posted

it's been many years and i'm pretty far removed from my player days but some of you guys just have no idea. ya really don't. lol

Posted

I had a GF who was really into bondage, domination and humilation!

She taught me the ropes (OK a little pun) about bondage.

She used to act up just so I'd discipline her.

We went to her Parents house the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. I didn't want her Mom to have to cook, so I offered to take everyone out to dinner that night. We unpacked and before we we went downstairs to go eat, I ordered her to stip and service me. (I figured that someone would wander what was taking up so long.) Anyway, her Mom walked in as I got my satisfaction. It was the talk the entire weekend!

Posted

Long time ago in mid (ahem) digital stimulation, had a girl say she wanted to feel me touch her uterus.

Men don't really want to hear the word "uterus" at a time like that.

(or any other time)

Posted

The poo on the plexiglass story has ruined this whole thread for me.