Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SZ James (banned)

TEKKEN Ball

3 posts in this topic

Is back

I think there might be a traditional fighting mode put in there as a mini-game idk

• ILikeMen

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle
    • Interesting insight into dietary habits. I find that after 8 years in Asia my tastes are varied and I've learned what I like but i can adapt too. As an example I deeply loathed boiled cabbage since the days of school dinners. However, Kimchi is an excellent way of making cabbage which I had always hated palatable. I can't forsake meat but I can control the amount and variety of it that I consume. I definitely believe personally, that dietary habits acquired as a younger man weren't sustainable as I moved into middle age. I eat lots of veggies and fruit (which is still better than processed sugar). I have never liked the texture of nuts but if i chop them fine and scatter them in a salad I don't notice them. I subscribe to the idea that a mixture of food groups is best. My advice is re-try foods that you previously avoided since your palate changes. https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/why-fermented-foods--sauerkraut-kimchi-and-yogurt--are-good-for-your-gut/2017/05/05/dd0c9a62-0e4a-11e7-9b0d-d27c98455440_story.html?tid=sm_fb&utm_term=.e08ddb81d322 I have many vegan friends in the UK and frankly their pallid unhealthy appearance despite vitamin supplements makes me highly dubious of it as a lifestyle. Maybe that's just an odd case or a uniquely English thing though.    
    • W H O L E  F O O D  P L A N T  B A S E D  H O L E   F O O D   P L A N T   B A S E D