Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King Taharqa

Andrew Luck

193 posts in this topic

RGIII is playing ok i guess. Needs to step it up. Cost the Redskins a couple victories with his fumbling and ints. Washington should have a winning record but those mistakes hurt. If he continues to struggle i wouldn't mind seeing Cousins start.

RGIII is playing ok i guess. Needs to step it up. Cost the Redskins a couple victories with his fumbling and ints. Washington should have a winning record but those mistakes hurt. If he continues to struggle i wouldn't mind seeing Cousins start.

What was he thinking in letting victor Cruz beat him deep on that TD??

What was he thinking in letting victor Cruz beat him deep on that TD??

No fumbles or ints and it never would have come to that.

Grits would bench Jerry rice for jordy nelson, pay him no mind...

Neither are quarterbacks.

Football needs a Luck-RGIII like it has/had Manning-Brady argument for the past 10 years? (OK, for a couple of years it was Manning-Leaf, but that went into the toilet fast.)

i hate they only compare white QB busts to guys like Leaf, Couch, Carr etc. it's soooo not fair.

i hate they only compare white QB busts to guys like Leaf, Couch, Carr etc. it's soooo not fair.

Difference is that most white QBs don't get called busts on draft day (or even in their 2nd or 3rd season for that matter), other than The Golden Calf of Bristol because of his awful throwing motion. Cam has had to deal with Jamarcus Russell comparisons from day one (still haven't heard a good reason for that one), and now Vince Young. Sam Bradford, Jake Locker, and Blaine Gabbert have been largely underwhelming given their draft position to this point in their career, but I never hear any of those guys get compared to Tim Couch, David Carr, JP Losman, etc.

Edit: Seriously, re-reading Grits' post about Cousins should be starting over RG3 = lol

I would trade Cam right now for Luck or Tannehill.

Both have their teams singing their praises as leaders and both have more than one win.

I would trade Cam right now for Luck or Tannehill.

Both have their teams singing their praises as leaders and both have more than one win.

Cam is a bigger leader than any of those guys, and a better player. The wins will come as our team continues to rally around him. Neither Luck or Tannehill is playing great right now, so it'd be a foolish trade on your part. You dont trade a pro bowl QB for average QBing.