Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cowboy Fan Here

133 posts in this topic

Posted

PRICE'S CHICKEN COOP - it's not open on Sundays and Mondays but if you can make it by there on Saturday or still here Tuesday then i highly recommend it!!! It's is right by downtown, maybe 5 min. from the stadium at most. anyway here is a link: http://www.priceschickencoop.com/ oh btw it's take-out only so don't go there expecting to sit down and eat.

Posted

Lots and I mean LOTS of warnings and bans are on the way for posts in this thread.

7 people like this

Posted

Price's Chicken Coop taste like public school cafeteria food and gives you the squirts 9 out of 10 times.

Posted

Please feel free to attend our tailgate on Sunday ....the time and location will be posted later today ....we are just mean jerks online but very harmless in person when we have beer in us :)

1 person likes this

Posted

Bad Daddy's Burger Bar is one of my favorites. Cabo Fish Taco is pretty well known.

1 person likes this

Posted

851284.jpg

Posted

oh look a cowboys fan that's not even from texas, I AM SO COMPLETELY FUKKING SHOCKED

eat sh-t

kill yourself

Not surprised at all by this being the first response.

Posted

Cowboy fans coming to the game on sunday? What the hell? Are the Texans on a bye week?

Posted

oh look a cowboys fan that's not even from texas, I AM SO COMPLETELY FUKKING SHOCKED

eat sh-t

kill yourself

This is why we can't have nice things in the way of a football team. This is why we're losers.

Posted

Lots and I mean LOTS of warnings and bans are on the way for posts in this thread.

Wait to ban us until after Sunday. Once the reality of 40,000 obnoxious Cowboy fans at BofA settles in then maybe your hammer will drop with a little less force.

2 people like this

Posted

there are some great bars in the hidden valley area you might try. Most dont open till late so its not worth you time to go there till after dark. Otherwise ask someone at the game and if you are a smart visiting fan (no decked out in cowboys atire yelling how bout them at the top of your lungs then they will tell you where to go.) If you do act like an idiot then you might wanna use google.

Posted

Hi guys - I am flying in Friday from the Twin Cities, MN (my Dad from Dallas) to come see the Cowboys vs. Panthers game this weekend.

My Dad and I visit a new stadium each year and each time rely on the locals in guiding us to must see, must do things. We typically get a stadium tour of each place, but any other suggestions of where to eat or things we need to do while we are there is much appreciated.

Don't worry, we have some Carolina fans coming to visit who live a few hours away, so our camp will be half Cowboy blue / half Carolina blue.

Good luck this weekend...

Haha...I bet half of you bad-a$$es in this thread won't say sh*t to a cowboy fan in the stadium...

I moved outta Charlotte in 2002....I've been back once....Uptown is nice, you can't go wrong around there. Also love the UNCC area by the lake off Harris blvd...go 9ers :-)