Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the212

Rozinski

191 posts in this topic

Interesting response I got from my twitter(although we should take it with a grain of salt)..:

From me

@RosinskiBill any solid sources telling u about future plans depending on the outcome of the season?(i.e: job security of Rivera and Hurney)

From him

@Gabeking yes and a lot riding on the rest of this season

All Bill ever wanted was a ring. Got denied and shown the door. Probably still very bitter after all these years, but his take will be well worth hearing.

Crazy fanatics are losing it man. You all can't be talking about the dude dying over a sport. If 1-4 equals death then I am scared.

Interesting response I got from my twitter(although we should take it with a grain of salt)..:

From me

@RosinskiBill any solid sources telling u about future plans depending on the outcome of the season?(i.e: job security of Rivera and Hurney)

From him

@Gabeking yes and a lot riding on the rest of this season

The story might not be what we thought it was if this is the case...

If JR isn't controlling gameday decisions, and it purely is on the GM, coaching staff, etc., and we stink it up the rest of the year, then it sucks that Joe Banner was just taken off the market...

Replacing Rozinski with Mixon is a perfect example of the mindset of this owner.

The story might not be what we thought it was if this is the case...

If JR isn't controlling gameday decisions, and it purely is on the GM, coaching staff, etc., and we stink it up the rest of the year, then it sucks that Joe Banner was just taken off the market...

Thats true but I think Marc Ross could be an outstanding GM as well, but back on point I asked if he would reveal anymore about what he just said to me on the show and he said "can't yet" so I guess well just have to wait and see

I ran into Bill back in the late 90s in the team store (during the season, but on weekday, so it was pretty quite).Seemed to be very friendly and approachable. I don't know him personally, but I wonder if the ring issue was the real reason he was let go.

There are so many things wrong with this.

I'll settle with pointing out that it's a really classless thing to say. I worry about Richardson but there's not a fiber in me that wants him to die.

what? I never said I wanted him to die. I just stated before we have any success we will have to wait the old man out. In my opinion its the truth.

When is the show on?

The show is on now. http://www.espn730.com/

I missed the first half hour but I do't think he's already said what he's gonna say.

1 person likes this

• Topics

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Evangellic