#16 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,764 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 16 October 2012 - 05:48 PM

Olsen has been open all season. Give that man the ball, Smitty needs to fade some. He's not the future of our WR corps. Then again he can't fade if someone doesn't step the fug up into his place.

#17 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 16 October 2012 - 05:51 PM

we need to get the ball to pilares and edwards more. they are so fast and junk

#18 beastson

beastson

Philly Cheese Steak

• HUDDLER
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 05:52 PM

We're going to lose and have a top 3 pick

I just watch panthers huddle and Cam gets the ball and do a fake hand off and pass to Lafell

Things that obviously isn't working, you still do it

#19 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 05:52 PM

It'll be interesting to see if Gettis comes back this week. From everything I have he is ready and has been all year. They just didn't want to rush him in and risk anything. If he can get back to where he was as a rookie, that will be a big thing for our offense. He was way better than LaFell as a rookie in every aspect and hopefully still is.

#20 beastson

beastson

Philly Cheese Steak

• HUDDLER
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 05:56 PM

we need to get the ball to pilares and edwards more. they are so fast and junk

Nice sarcasm, but they need to be on the field more. I say it over and over, spread teams out. Its something Cowboys definitely wouldn't game plan for

#21 Brokenbad

Brokenbad

Cam is my hero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,550 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 06:00 PM

Taking the read-option out of the playbook entirely will fix over half of our woes.

#22 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,290 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 06:31 PM

Put me at WR.

i guess if anyone wanted to make edwards look better, this would be a way to do it. "you thought edwards sucked? check this chump out!"

#23 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,290 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 06:32 PM

It'll be interesting to see if Gettis comes back this week. From everything I have he is ready and has been all year. They just didn't want to rush him in and risk anything. If he can get back to where he was as a rookie, that will be a big thing for our offense. He was way better than LaFell as a rookie in every aspect and hopefully still is.

i think they said they were going to look at him the next couple weeks before they made a decision about him.

#24 mwright350

mwright350

Thy Jimmies shall be Rustled

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,687 posts
  • LocationChina Grove, NC

Posted 16 October 2012 - 07:03 PM

The optimist in me wants to say it will be a big thing for our offense.

The cynic that usually beats the optimist down and forms my opinions solo says it won't matter because as long as Cam is being hit as much as he throws he'll lock in on Smitty and ignore all of the other receivers.

#25 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 19,557 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 07:26 PM

The solution? Fire Chud

#26 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,879 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 16 October 2012 - 07:31 PM

DEF agree that we need to run the ball... But let me ask you this... If Cam was accurate with his passes last week, would it have seemed that he was forcing the ball? It's not like Cam was throwing into triple coverage last week bro. It just appeared worse due to Cam being way off the mark. If Cam wasn't imagining Smitty as Andre the fuggin Giant they would have been completions...

That's smitty's M.O. though. He goes up and gets his balls. The guy can jump. I think he has a 40" vertical if I'm not mistaken. But also, Smith has dropped a lot of easy balls this year as well, some that could not have been thrown more perfectly. I wouldn't put it all on Cam's throwing. I do agree he needs to improve his mechanics though. But he's had that problem since college.

#27 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,982 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 09:41 PM

Need more multiple TE sets. Cam targeted TEs 155 times last year

On pace to target the TE almost 50 less times....Cam would use those as his checkdowns often last year even though they weren't true checkdowns.

#28 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 10:07 PM

Nice sarcasm, but they need to be on the field more. I say it over and over, spread teams out. Its something Cowboys definitely wouldn't game plan for

It wasn't sarcasm. I genuinely enjoy watching both of them. Everytime they have got the ball this year, other then special teams, they have done great things.

#29 DoubleTrouble34

DoubleTrouble34

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 10:21 PM

If you rewatch the film against Seattle, Cam had open recievers everywhere underneath. It seemed that Cam only looked at 1 target on each certain play, if he wasnt open he panicked and failed to go through all of his progressions. He needs to improve in that aspect of the game

#30 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,982 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 10:35 PM

If you rewatch the film against Seattle, Cam had open recievers everywhere underneath. It seemed that Cam only looked at 1 target on each certain play, if he wasnt open he panicked and failed to go through all of his progressions. He needs to improve in that aspect of the game

Product of being young and trying to feed the stud....

Takes most greats years to pick teams apart with 2nd and 3rd options. Tom Brady today is a much different QB than the won who beat us in 2003.

Too often people forget Cam is in his QB infancy....

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Smitty

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com