Photo
- - - - -

Chris Gamble playing well..

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
17 replies to this topic

#13 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 17 October 2012 - 12:38 PM

Norman is a beast for a rookie. If he had some help overtop he would have multiple INTs

#14 cbully

cbully

HUDDLER

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:59 PM

What's our pass defense ranked?

near 20!

#15 Who Said What?

Who Said What?

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 17 October 2012 - 04:03 PM

Norman has been playing the scheme. He was told to play off in the Giants game and they threw underneath him all game. He looked very good against Vjax and Julio. I heard nothing out of Rice and Golden Tate caught his passes on Munnerlyn. Out of the two CBs we started that game, Russell Wilson chose to pick on Munnerlyn. I still don't see why people say Norman is garbage.

#16 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

HUDDLER

Posted 17 October 2012 - 04:06 PM

I'd like to see that stat stacked up against his yards allowed on balls thrown his direction. That would paint a more complete picture IMO.

Last year he was second best in the league in that stat, behind only Asamugha. Not sure about this year.

#17 GAme

GAme

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 17 October 2012 - 04:13 PM

I really like Gamble and find myself constantly defending him to people who think he sucks. I'm not saying he is a shutdown corner, but he's in that top 15 tier. Give me a stud D lineman in the first, Dashon Goldson via FA, and some O line depth. We should be in the playoffs.

#18 Who Said What?

Who Said What?

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 18 October 2012 - 08:23 AM

I really like Gamble and find myself constantly defending him to people who think he sucks. I'm not saying he is a shutdown corner, but he's in that top 15 tier. Give me a stud D lineman in the first, Dashon Goldson via FA, and some O line depth. We should be in the playoffs.

Dude you are spouting the obvious duh moves that would make us instant competitors. The thing is that we will sign no one in FA, draft a gaurd with our first pick, DT in the fourth, and maybe a safety in the fifth. If Hurney addresses our obvious duh needs this off-season, it will be the first time he does it. O yeah, again those moves would make us the flip-mode squad.