Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SZ James (banned)

NCSU-UNC

264 posts in this topic

annual recap of the TOB era vs unc...

http://www.statefansnation.com/index.php/archives/2012/10/23/state-carolina-the-past-five/

Like I said earlier, starting out 0-2 against your in state rivals (0-3 if u count Wake) would be an awful way to start out the Fedora era in Chapel Hill.

TOB already has his signature W this year against FSU and there will be no dumbass commentary from the UNC HC to fire him amd State up. Plus, you'd have to think Carolina is going to be playing with a chip on their shoulder after the Duke loss.

The losing coach is going to have a tough following week.

WOW.

This is so awesome... Not the game, but the pic you posted... The girl on the right gave me her number in high school (volunteered, I didn't ask) and was THE GIRL in my hometown, so it's slightly amazing and awkward for her to be one of the girls in the stereotypical "hot girl from each college" pic.

Good find man.

Cool story bro, I know...

she's fat and ugly

Get used to it. Gottfried is already locking up big names for 2013.

hahahhaha for 2012 you guys only got 3 four star recruits. That's pathetic as poo. That would be considered a very weak class for North Carolina. For 2013 you guys have 1 five star recruit that has a 91 grade and 1 four star recruit that has an 85 grade. When Carolina recruits guys that grade in the 80s like that, they ask them to walk on and they don't see the court. See Jackson Simmons.

Now lets look at the Heels. For 2012 They have 4 four star recruits including the #1 PG in the nation and guys that grade out better than your 3. For 2013 they already have 2 five star recruits.

So basically, don't try to argue recruiting with a UNC fan. That's retarded.

hahahhaha for 2012 you guys only got 3 four star recruits. That's pathetic as poo. That would be considered a very weak class for North Carolina. For 2013 you guys have 1 five star recruit that has a 91 grade and 1 four star recruit that has an 85 grade. When Carolina recruits guys that grade in the 80s like that, they ask them to walk on and they don't see the court. See Jackson Simmons.

Now lets look at the Heels. For 2012 They have 4 four star recruits including the #1 PG in the nation and guys that grade out better than your 3. For 2013 they already have 2 five star recruits.

So basically, don't try to argue recruiting with a UNC fan. That's retarded.

Wut?

Purvis is 5 stars by everyone but ESPN (lol you get your scouting news from ESPN) and Warren is 5 stars from quite a few places, including Rivals.

come-at-me-bro-sloth-anteater.jpg

oh hell nah we are not talkin about basketball itt get the fug outta here

Agreed.

@St_Shaktrick

Just broke out the ole bongo.

dude that just got suspended for the cheap shot...real smart one we got here

https://twitter.com/St_Shaktrick/status/260939042747740160/photo/1

derp