29 replies to this topic

#1 mrford

mrford

Chupacabra

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 04:10 PM

I don't care who you are, you can not rationally defend them any more. I am sick and tired of getting my hopes up every single week just to have the same result. The cardiac cats are back, only it is the suicidal cats now. Across the board this team is lacking and anyone that disagrees is biased. I have been a fan since 95 and have been to 4 games a year minimum since then so I am no fair weather fan.

That said this team is pathetic on every single level. Granted the D was not terrible today, they have been lacking for the last 14 months. The offense I don't even want to get into because we have talent but inexperience at the QB position and incompetence in the play calling section. Cam newton is an amazing athlete, but I do not see him as the savior that you all seem to. He made some nice plays with his legs today but he does not make passing decisions fast enough and more times than not holds the ball for far too long and punished the offensive line that is already depleted.

I could gomon for hours with what is wrong with this team but bottom line is we can not win games that we are in position to win, and that is an all around problem. I am sick and tired of getting excited every single week only to have my heart ripped apart. I have given too much emotionally and financially to this team to deserve this. After this season there needs to be major changes and no one is safe IMO. Else have added talent and solid coaches but nomone works well together, it is ironic because we are like the cowgirls in this respect and they just beat us. Pathetic and Incan no longer stand it. I also can no longer stand typing on this iPod somi will
End this pitty post here.

#2 CatfanMO

CatfanMO

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts
  • LocationKC Mo

Posted 21 October 2012 - 04:11 PM

Can we make a WE Suck post and combine all the we suck posts into one?

#3 usmcpanthers

usmcpanthers

Professional Lurker

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,929 posts
  • LocationTampa, FL

Posted 21 October 2012 - 04:12 PM

read option, read option, read option, shitty coaching, soft no heart players for the most part....................once again this falls on coaching. This staff has to go, time to go back to the drawing board. Its sad, im starting to get numb to the losses.

#4 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,162 posts
  • LocationWherever I May Roam

Posted 21 October 2012 - 04:12 PM

As long as they keep running the read option, defending them is very easy...lol

#5 megadeth078

megadeth078

hate hate hate

• HUDDLER
  • 4,064 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 21 October 2012 - 04:13 PM

I'm from Texas. When somebody asks me, "Why do you even like that team? You're not even from there", I won't even know what to say anymore. I love this team, but "why" is a good question.

#6 Rubi

Rubi

Squid Smasher

• HUDDLER
  • 2,370 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 21 October 2012 - 04:13 PM

Honestly i'd keep about 20 or so guys from this squad....everyone else i'd clean house.

#7 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 21 October 2012 - 04:14 PM

I can't blame the players. They played their hearts out. Yes, they made some mistakes like false starts and stuff but they gave it their all. The read option though is just a drive killer and needs to be eliminated from the play book. Also yeah, the refs really screwed us at the end. I'll just leave it at that.

#8 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

• HUDDLER
  • 3,393 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 21 October 2012 - 04:17 PM

Coaching and missed opportunities...

#9 Toolbox

Toolbox

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,844 posts
  • Locationnc

Posted 21 October 2012 - 04:17 PM

Hard to care when the owner doesnt

#10 Gabeking

Gabeking

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,458 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 04:22 PM

this loss excites me for the fact that this is the final dagger on the coaching staff and GM, hopefully our new GM and staff will turn us around next year, J-rich knows that if you want to make money running a tea you gotta win..

#11 megadeth078

megadeth078

hate hate hate

• HUDDLER
  • 4,064 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 21 October 2012 - 04:25 PM

this loss excites me for the fact that this is the final dagger on the coaching staff and GM, hopefully our new GM and staff will turn us around next year, J-rich knows that if you want to make money running a tea you gotta win..

That's the problem, man. He knows that's not true. Jerry be making bank.

That Hurney sig is just hilarious. It gets funnier every week.

#12 Gabeking

Gabeking

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,458 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 04:27 PM

That's the problem, man. He knows that's not true. Jerry be making bank.

That Hurney sig is just hilarious. It gets funnier every week.

what do you mean? and lmao tell me about it greatest sig on the board right?

#13 Gin and Juice

Gin and Juice

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 04:28 PM

Well, I will be able to get tickets to the Tampa game on the cheap now is my only bright side!

#14 jarhead

jarhead

• HUDDLER
  • 4,630 posts
  • Locationnear Charlotte

Posted 21 October 2012 - 04:29 PM

It really pisses me off that all of a sudden Cam is a loser when last year everyone was in line to sniff his jock. Have you ever thought our expectations were a tad high entering this season?

#15 megadeth078

megadeth078

hate hate hate

• HUDDLER
  • 4,064 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 21 October 2012 - 04:30 PM

what do you mean? and lmao tell me about it greatest sig on the board right?

Because of the PSL money, Jerry doesn't have to worry himself over fielding a winning team.

Jerry will continue to make money regardless.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com