Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CatfanMO

Message from John to Ron

37 posts in this topic

Every time I see that Rivera pic I laugh.

It's even funnier because I can't tell the difference between the 10 or so pics of that same damn face.

<<If I wasn't rocking the Double Dragon gif, I would be considering changing my avature to that Ron Ron pic...that is really funny man.

Yeah man, don't change it. That cracks me up every time I see it. I just keep wondering how it never really stood out to me when I was a kid that that dude just punches that girl right in the stomach for no reason.

1 person likes this

that is funny. I am losing faith in this coaching staff maybe they will prove me wrong.

The Denver game should be interesting... to say the least.

And by interesting you mean we will get destroyed right?

but I sure as hell don't want that gum chewing, sideline clapping loser back....

You mean the one that took us to a Superbowl?

1 person likes this

And got complacent as fug afterwards....yea that's the one.

i chuckled at the rivera pic... simply because thats the definitive ron rivera expression..always

Like a deer in headlights.

that argument was stale in 2008 and it's no less stale now.

2 people like this

Later this season John Fox is going to show Panther fans what he is capable of accomplishing when he is supported by a competent front office.

Later this season John Fox is going to show Panther fans what he is capable of accomplishing when he is supported by a competent front office.

john fox is no doubt good enough to win a championship if he's surrounded by people dedicated to protecting him from himself when he needs it. that's exactly what he has in denver and i really think he's going to get a ring there before he's finished.

2 people like this