Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam Newton is a TRUE Leader!

138 posts in this topic

Posted

This offense has had the ball....with 3-4 minutes left...needing a FG/TD to win or run out the clock....and has NOT been able to ever get it done.

Some of that is on play calling. But a ton of that is on the players on the field....and that starts with Cam.

He has NOT made the plays when they have been needed.

Make excuses for that all you want, but it will not change that fact.

This team has forgotten how to win at the end of the game. Each and every player needs to look at themselves in the mirror and KNOW that they are a part of the reason for that. Until then, same poo will happen.

Posted

Completely agree MadHatter... But I feel that the scheme being implemented is hampering his ability to grow. I could make a list of the blunders that this coaching staff has made by not using the talent we have... But it would take too long.

I think that we'll see a drastic change in philosophy in the coming weeks.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm not going to beat around the bush. But Cam is not showing true leadership right now. The guy is still young I understand, but Cam needs to grow up some. While watching the game yesterday. I saw a hugh difference between Romo and Cam. Romo: was sitting on the sideline with his coach and teammates looing at photos and correcting his mistakes on the bad drive he had before. Which lead to his team getting the win on the very next drive. While Cam: was sitting on the sidelines with a towel over his head as usual. Cam needs to take off the towel and grow up and be a true leader. He needs to grab his teams mates and photos and find out where he made the mistake and correct it and then go out there and fix it. Cam can become a good leader of this team if he would stop acting like a child over on there on the sidelines with a towel on his head after every drive. You don't see guys like Manning and Brees doing it. That shows the difference between an elite QB and wannabe elite QB. Cam said he wants things to change so he can win games. Well it needs to stat with his own self. He needs to change his own ways and become that leader for this team. Plain and simple.

Posted

LMAO you think Scam is a leader? Wow this lazy assed liberal Generation has no clue

I agree lets get Genghis Khan as our QB.

Posted

Im sorry but the oline has got a lot to blame all season. Everyone not named kalil sucks. Siritulu is a joke

1 person likes this

Posted

Im sorry but the oline has got a lot to blame all season. Everyone not named kalil sucks. Siritulu is a joke

You're a joke.

Why don't you put that fat ass to work and play football instead of playing video games?

Posted

You're a joke.

Why don't you put that fat ass to work and play football instead of playing video games?

Posted

This reminds me of a Michael Irvin story. After he spent a few years there with the losing culture in the late 80's, many players on that team in the locker room would be like its okay they are getting paid and the culture of losing stayed around. Michael Irvin wrote down every player that said those statements. When Jimmy Johnson became the headcoach, he gave the list of all those players that were lazy and there for a paycheck because he wanted to win. I want people that isn't afraid to call out people and want to win. We've heard stories of all this potential laziness. Hopefully our culture change starts after today.

Charles Johnson is on that list

Posted

im just glad CAMERON aint the face of my franchise. he doesnt have any of the attributes one looks for in a

QB, to say nothing of his sorry demeanor, what a phony. ive heard everybody from the waterboy on up blamed for the panthers woes with the exception of CAMERON, HE AINT GOT IT! this nightmare panther fans are living has only just begun!

Posted

im just glad CAMERON aint the face of my franchise. he doesnt have any of the attributes one looks for in a

QB, to say nothing of his sorry demeanor, what a phony. ive heard everybody from the waterboy on up blamed for the panthers woes with the exception of CAMERON, HE AINT GOT IT! this nightmare panther fans are living has only just begun!

I'd rather have Cam than Fugboy... (Luck) any day

Posted

Cam Newton is on our side. We hate the coaching and management 24/7 around here, but when Cam agrees and says it publicly, I can't believe some people on here react with: "He shouldn't have said that to the media. It's not what a leader would do." Cam Newton is sick of the same bullshit as we all are. Be glad we have a player that isn't ready to just wait until things get better by accident. It's a shame that he had to use the fact that he won't get benched (leverage) to garner the confidence to speak his mind, but so be it. Things sure do need to change around here.

2 people like this

Posted

trucatzfan, uve got to be on acid, your worse off than CAMERON