Cam Newton is a TRUE Leader!

CAM

• Please log in to reply
137 replies to this topic

#91 Guest_coltboy19_*

Guest_coltboy19_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2012 - 04:58 PM

A colt fan really is coming over to pile on? LMAO!!!!

why not, throw out last year and we have been one of the most successful teams in the league since '99, went to the playoffs 9 years in a row, won twelve or more games 7 years in a row, went to 2 super bowls and won the world championship in 07, while you people have been the leagues biggest loser the last 17 years, that is why im piling on, stupid

#92 rictay78

rictay78

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 05:06 PM

Cam wishes he had a 1:1 TD:INT ratio and a .500 record. Now he is calling out the coaches. You people claim he is a leader , he is a great record setting QB. What he is, is a QB who turns the ball over and has a losing record. Here is your proof The Panthers could be 4-2 if Cam could just make a freaking play.

Dallas yesterday, ball down around the 5 a little pressure Cam just lobs up a duck INT, boy a TD there has Carolina winning by 2

Seattle time running out ball around the 1 yard line Cam skips a ball to a wide open reciever hmmm woulda shoulda coulda.

Atlanta up on the road just trying to salt the game away and Cam has done it first down.....Oh NO!!!! he fumbles the ball backwards

Those are just 3 examples. Like I said before winning QB's win and losers lose.

#93 Guest_coltboy19_*

Guest_coltboy19_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2012 - 05:06 PM

Again, sorry you chose the wrong guy. Silverspoon looks like he'll make a fine game manager down the road, and you guys can work with that. Teams with run of the mill QB talent have made the superbowl before while leaning on their defense, so if you guys build up on that side of the ball maybe you can make a run in a few years.

we will surely make a run before yall will with CAMERON!

#94 Sloth

Sloth

idk

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,630 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 05:07 PM

why not, throw out last year and we have been one of the most successful teams in the league since '99, went to the playoffs 9 years in a row, won twelve or more games 7 years in a row, went to 2 super bowls and won the world championship in 07, while you people have been the leagues biggest loser the last 17 years, that is why im piling on, stupid

And your alcoholic/autistic owner got rid of/drove off the three guys responsible for all that.

So congrats on the past and welcome to the present.

#95 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,235 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 05:08 PM

Those are just 3 examples. Like I said before winning QB's win and losers lose.

Cam's never lost to the Jaguars

#96 Guest_coltboy19_*

Guest_coltboy19_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2012 - 05:12 PM

jesus christ can anyone decipher this?

for all but a single week of 2011 cam newton was all but settled as the pick and it was pretty clear that luck was going to come back in late 2010 even without an official announcement from his camp, "bumbass".

last year 2011 draft, yall would have taken luck, CAMERON would b in buffalo, last year, 2011 draft, last year, get it, i dont think i can even educate u people, try to b happy, u have CAMERON!

#97 rictay78

rictay78

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 05:17 PM

Cam's never lost to the Jaguars

LOL Dallas, Atlanta, Seattle which one of those are the Jaguars?

#98 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,235 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 05:18 PM

LOL Dallas, Atlanta, Seattle which one of those are the Jaguars?

All of those teams are better than the Jaguars you incompetent slut

#99 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 22 October 2012 - 05:25 PM

Luck needs to learn how to make all the NFL throws first before he can be mentioned alongside the guy he lost the Heisman too. Part of why Luck's completion percentage is in The Golden Calf of Bristol/Vick territory is because he cant throw deep accurately and has 3-4 balls every game he either overthrows or underthrows. Daddy could shield him in college, but Daddy can't shield him in the grown man's league. He must work on his accuracy if he even wants to be as good as Cooper Manning. You guys messed up letting a diamond go for cubic zirconia. The Broncos are better than you RIGHT NOW!

#100 rictay78

rictay78

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 05:30 PM

All of those teams are better than the Jaguars you incompetent slut

That's nice with the personal attack. Makes me feel completely inferior to argue with someone with such a high intellect. I think I will give up now you have me completely outbrained.

#101 Meangelo

Meangelo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 05:38 PM

The homers here are some of the worst I have ever seen. What has Cam done? 7 wins? Wow, let's build the guy a shrine!! As others have pointed out, he has single-handedly lost games for you this season, yet so many of you want to blame other people. It really is hilarious. Please, don't change.

For the record, I'd be willing to bet that most GM's would take Luck over the pouty guy who throws his teammates and coaching staff under the bus. But hey, he likes to dance while his team is losing, so you've got that going for you.

#102 Meangelo

Meangelo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 05:39 PM

Luck needs to learn how to make all the NFL throws first before he can be mentioned alongside the guy he lost the Heisman too. Part of why Luck's completion percentage is in The Golden Calf of Bristol/Vick territory is because he cant throw deep accurately and has 3-4 balls every game he either overthrows or underthrows. Daddy could shield him in college, but Daddy can't shield him in the grown man's league. He must work on his accuracy if he even wants to be as good as Cooper Manning. You guys messed up letting a diamond go for cubic zirconia. The Broncos are better than you RIGHT NOW!

How many wins do the Colts have? What about your Panthers? I'd log out and wait for that to change, if I were you.

#103 Sloth

Sloth

idk

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,630 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 05:40 PM

The homers here are some of the worst I have ever seen. What has Cam done? 7 wins? Wow, let's build the guy a shrine!! As others have pointed out, he has single-handedly lost games for you this season, yet so many of you want to blame other people. It really is hilarious. Please, don't change.

For the record, I'd be willing to bet that most GM's would take Luck over the pouty guy who throws his teammates and coaching staff under the bus. But hey, he likes to dance while his team is losing, so you've got that going for you.

Oh hey, it's that guy who backpeddaled himself out of a thread yesterday

#104 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 22 October 2012 - 05:41 PM

How many wins do the Colts have? What about your Panthers? I'd log out and wait for that to change, if I were you.

How many playoff wins does Matt Ryan have? The same as Cam.

#105 Meangelo

Meangelo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 05:44 PM

Oh hey, it's that guy who backpeddaled himself out of a thread yesterday

Go read the thread again. You were the one that went silent. That's what people do when they are dead wrong. Run along now, kid.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: CAM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com