46 replies to this topic

#1 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,505 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:36 AM

It appears this entire organization is on notice top to bottom, so who do you think is safe at this point going forward into next season and who can save their jobs?

I don't think Rivera can save his job even if he finishes with a streak or with any type of shine

The whole idea of our core & identity will be modified and redefined with a new GM and staff so here's what I'm thinking...

FO/Staff:

Sam Mills Jr.

O:

Cam Newton
Jordan Gross
Ryan Kalil
Jonathan Stewart
Greg Olsen

D:

Luke Kuechly
James Anderson (?)
Frank Alexander
Chris Gamble

These guys are safe in my opinion. There are of course a handful who people will probably say should be added so feel free to make a case for who should be safe going forward. I just think everyone is on notice and its 50/50 right now barring how the season goes if we go for a mass overhaul.

#2 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:38 AM

Nobody is safe... We will hire a new GM from outside the organization who will come in and "fix" this franchise... I don't think anybody is safe to be honest

#3 CLEARHOT

CLEARHOT

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • LocationSomewhere In NC

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:38 AM

Charlie Dayton=Safe

#4 Guest_Super_Freak_*

Guest_Super_Freak_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:40 AM

Cam, Kalil and Kuechly/

#5 natty

natty

• HUDDLER
  • 4,757 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:41 AM

Well when you get down to it, Newton and Kalil are probably the only safe locks. But lets not act like this is going to be a bloodletting. We're still going to keep our talented players, the only difference is no emotion or ego will be taken into consideration when deciding who those players are.

#6 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • 5,168 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:43 AM

NOBODY!!

#7 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • 9,505 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:44 AM

Well when you get down to it, Newton and Kalil are probably the only safe locks. But lets not act like this is going to be a bloodletting. We're still going to keep our talented players, the only difference is no emotion or ego will be taken into consideration when deciding who those players are.

I'm thinking 50/50 on this like I said. I just think with a new GM and HC, a new identity and core will be made and we may go Indy circa last year. It could be a bloodletting but I'm not saying anything for sure on either side.

#8 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 4,802 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:44 AM

Cam and Keuchly....Charles Johnson definitely not

#9 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • 10,997 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:55 AM

Gross

#10 FutureDynasty

FutureDynasty

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:58 AM

JR and Cam are the only safe people in this organization

#11 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:03 AM

It appears this entire organization is on notice top to bottom, so who do you think is safe at this point going forward into next season and who can save their jobs?

I don't think Rivera can save his job even if he finishes with a streak or with any type of shine

The whole idea of our core & identity will be modified and redefined with a new GM and staff so here's what I'm thinking...

FO/Staff:

Sam Mills Jr.

O:

Cam Newton
Greg Olsen
Ryan Kalil

D:

Luke Kuechly
James Anderson
Charles Johnson
Frank Alexander
Chris Gamble

These guys are safe in my opinion. There are of course a handful who people will probably say should be added so feel free to make a case for who should be safe going forward. I just think everyone is on notice and its 50/50 right now barring how the season goes if we go for a mass overhaul.

On offense
Cam
Kali
Olsen
JStew
Silatolu
and Maybe Bell

Defense
Kuechly
Anderson
Godfrey
CJ
Frank Alexander

#12 Beast_3000

Beast_3000

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:09 AM

I agree with lot of the names mentioned... but some were left out. You have to thinka value for their possible production when considering who is safe and who is not.

Cam Newton
Greg Olsen
Ryan Kalil

Jonathan Stewart
Amini
Steve Smith

D:

Luke Kuechly
Thomas Davis
James Anderson
Charles Johnson
Frank Alexander
Chris Gamble

......ummmm you know when I saw the list that most of you guys posted I was like they are crazy.. There are more players safe than that. After going through the 53 players and salaries in my head. You guys were about dead on

#13 UNCrules2187

UNCrules2187

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,156 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:10 AM

Don't see why James Anderson is safe. There's a dozen OLBs out there who can give us what he gives us for a fraction of the price.

#14 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:11 AM

I agree with lot of the names mentioned... but some were left out. You have to thinka value for their possible production when considering who is safe and who is not.

Cam Newton
Greg Olsen
Ryan Kalil

Jonathan Stewart
Amini
Steve Smith

D:

Luke Kuechly
Thomas Davis
James Anderson
Charles Johnson
Frank Alexander
Chris Gamble

......ummmm you know when I saw the list that most of you guys posted I was like they are crazy.. There are more players safe than that. After going through the 53 players and salaries in my head. You guys were about dead on

I don't think Gamble is safe. He's coming to the end of his contract and is a older player.

#15 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:13 AM

Don't see why James Anderson is safe. There's a dozen OLBs out there who can give us what he gives us for a fraction of the price.

He just got a contract is cheap and still a productive player.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com