#17 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,559 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 04 November 2012 - 12:46 PM

I don't know if he'll warrant a top 5 pick AND I think we have a more pressing need right now at DT. For me, it all boils down to what happens with Gamble this offseason. If he stays I'd rather address the DT spot, if he's gone then I would have no problem taking Milliner to replace him. However, when the draft rolls around I'm not sold right now that he'll be the top CB.

#18 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,468 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 04 November 2012 - 01:14 PM

I don't know if he'll warrant a top 5 pick AND I think we have a more pressing need right now at DT. For me, it all boils down to what happens with Gamble this offseason. If he stays I'd rather address the DT spot, if he's gone then I would have no problem taking Milliner to replace him. However, when the draft rolls around I'm not sold right now that he'll be the top CB.

Yea. IMO, Milliner is not even close to Claiborne last year. If Amerson didnt have a down year, he would r been the sure no.1 cb next year.

I rather go pick up a cb through FA. (Cason, Smith, DRC, Grimes, Jenkins, etc)

#19 Lout

Lout

Draft Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 2,416 posts
  • LocationTulsa, OK

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:08 PM

While, I do like him as a prospect, I think interior dline is the way to go.. they usually take a couple years to develop, and the Edwards' will not last forever.

#20 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,468 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:26 PM

While, I do like him as a prospect, I think interior dline is the way to go.. they usually take a couple years to develop, and the Edwards' will not last forever.

Can't disagree

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.