Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Would JR actually hire Marc Ross?

41 posts in this topic

Posted

I believe he would.

Posted

I'm telling yall it's going to be a no name who already works with the team. A promotion from within.

They need to rid themselves of the scouting department too.

Posted

The Giants draft record under Ross has been absolutely insane. I hope we go after a top candidate like him or DeCosta. If we pull the "promote from within" crap I am going to flip sh*t.

2 people like this

Posted

The Giants draft record under Ross has been absolutely insane. I hope we after a top candidate like him or DeCosta. If we pull the "promote from within" crap I am going to flip sh*t.

Same here. I'm terrified of Mark Koncz right now.

Posted

If we promote from within or roll with no GM, we are absolutely doomed to continued failure. If this is what we do, then I'm convinced that Jerry Richardson is the root of the problem with the Panthers organization.

Posted

Something gives me the feeling that Jerry intends to make this next choice be a home run, he knows we have a franchise QB who should not be wasted. I'm going to lean on the side of optimism that he changes course and goes after a real commodity.

5 people like this

Posted

I hope you're right. Jerry has shown plenty of willingness to spend on players, time to do the same in the front office and on the sidelines.

Posted

If he drafted JPP then you already got me sold.

Posted

I feel like he's a perfect choice, an obvious choice. But knowing JR he's most likely gonna let us down with someone we've never heard of.

Did you know who Ted Thompson was before GB hired him?

I hope people don't expect a GM you've heard of before. It's just going to be an executive from a good team. That is how hiring GMs work but reading some posts on this site, I'm sure some aren't aware of that. As long as it isn't some scouter from a trash team, I'll be OK.

Posted

we're gonna start jacking off to this "marc ross" now?

I'd at least like to know who he is first....

You should really start following the sport as a whole then. People have known who Marc Ross was for several years now....

Posted

Same here. I'm terrified of Mark Koncz right now.

Yas is full of crap, that has no real chance of happening.

I like Ross myself, but keep in mind that Reese is the GM. You don't give Ross the credit, he's a part of things and not 'the guy'.