Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For those criticizing Cam...

34 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I, for one, would love to see Chud give Cam the chance to run a real pro offense.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I'd love for someone to let him run a pro offense. If thats Chud then so be it.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

screw chud he is part of the problem at this point, with his refusal to drop a losing philosophy (read option)
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Yep. I still don't think Cam's having that bad of a season. We've won games in the past with far worse QB play.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Cyberjag' timestamp='1350930573' post='1956886']
I, for one, would love to see Chud give Cam the chance to run a real pro offense.
[/quote]

Last season! He looked good running it! One season ago! One! Why did we change the offense around so much?

It's so frustrating!

Posted · Report post

It's Delhomme's fault, It's Moore's fault, it's Clausen's fault, now it's Cam. Time to stop blaming our qb's and look at this organization for a change.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Conspiracy alert:

What if.... It was Marty's idea to run the Read Option? What if he directed Chud and Co. To continue running it?

What if... This week Chud turns into the same OC we saw last year?

Just throwing it out there

Posted · Report post

Blaming Cam is lazy.....but a good way to get page clicks and viewers. Nothing more.

He is far from perfect....but no 23 yr old with 1 yr off college ball with a NFL team on his shoulders for his first 22 games will be.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='TruCatzFan' timestamp='1350931033' post='1956907']
Conspiracy alert:

What if.... It was Marty's idea to run the Read Option? What if he directed Chud and Co. To continue running it?

What if... This week Chud turns into the same OC we saw last year?

Just throwing it out there
[/quote]

No conspiracy.

What Chud and Rivera now know......is they only have a small chance to save their jobs. So now Chud no longer can ignore the whispers. So if Chud doesn't take the huge load off Cam and actually let our RBs do some work.....he isn't just a flawed OC but a moron.

Posted · Report post

Cam said coaching was a problem yesterday and was getting lambasted on ESPN this morning.

Big Ben called out Todd Haley BEFORE their game yesterday, yet I haven't seen it discussed at all on TV or heard it on radio.

Now, CJ comes out today and basically says he was hoping for a coaching change as well and Hurney gets fired... So, Cam is more of a leader than people give him credit for.

It pisses me off for all these wine and cheesers to complain about his demeanor... Not caring is what got us here. Now we get someone who cares with all that he is, and they don't want to see that. Our team is the way it is because too many people are cashing checks but care nothing about the wins and losses. These idiots have no idea how thankful they should be for Cam.

Posted · Report post

Cam didn't actually call out the coaches....

He just called out everyone that was tied to the mess.....and included himself.