Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Can we stop the celebrations now?

76 posts in this topic

Luke Kuechly is the best player on our team right now. I saw him smile once yesterday after he ran back the fumble. It lasted about 1.5 seconds.

And he's probably our best/most exciting player right now.....

You enjoy the game by respecting it and your team mates. Acting like you are on America's Got Talent not required.

You can't see it, but I make a special celebration after every awesome post I make on here.

1 person likes this

Yeah, 'cuz it's not like the game of football, is a game or anything.

I guess. We were 6-10 last year and people loved the celebration. Seem's like Cam feeds off it.

Gosh, I might need a checkup. I have found agreement with Zod twice in one thread.

I agree the little "horsey" ride yesterday by the group looked childish also. I guess it is too much to ask to act like you've been there when, oh wait....

It's an attitude adjustment that this team needs... it will be part of acquiring an identity, something they don't have right now.

Hurney made some comments today about a leader stepping up in the lockerroom... that really needs to happen, and it really needs to be Cam.

who cares?

at this point does it really matter?

Luke Kuechly is the best player on our team right now. I saw him smile once yesterday after he ran back the fumble. It lasted about 1.5 seconds.

Dude is all business. Has his head on a swivel.

Actually, he went ballistic slapping his helmet after a big stop late in the fourth quarter. I thought he was going to break his hand.