#31 megadeth078

megadeth078

hate hate hate

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 22 October 2012 - 03:02 PM

Yeah, here is Luke after the fumble recovery and run back.

To be fair, he did spin the ball before he walked calmly back to the sideline acting as if he just did something he is used to fugging doing all the damn time.

That, my friends, is swag.

What about Luke celebrating in the fourth quarter when we were down?

Is Luke the devil now? Should we blame him for the loss?

#32 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,335 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

To be fair, he did spin the ball before he walked calmly back to the sideline acting as if he just did something he is used to fugging doing all the damn time.

You and I must have seen different games. Luke did just as much high-fiving and screaming as Beason usually does out there.

#33 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,554 posts

Luke Kuechly is the best player on our team right now. I saw him smile once yesterday after he ran back the fumble. It lasted about 1.5 seconds.

I'm pretty sure I saw Kuechly spin the ball like Steve after he returned that fumble........

#34 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 03:03 PM

You and I must have seen different games. Luke did just as much high-fiving and screaming as Beason usually does out there.

I'm fine with spontaneous screaming and high fiving team mates.

Its the pre planned and rehearsed dancing that makes me want to vomit. How about spending that time in the playbook instead.You know, maybe that way you won't be 1-5.

#35 megadeth078

megadeth078

hate hate hate

• HUDDLER
  • 4,064 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 22 October 2012 - 03:06 PM

I'm fine with spontaneous screaming and high fiving team mates.

Its the pre planned and rehearsed dancing that makes me want to vomit. How about spending that time in the playbook instead.

"If I get a touchdown, I'ma gangnam dance."

I'm sure Tolbert forgot the entire playbook because he was so heavily involved with that thought.

#36 Sloth

Sloth

idk

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,740 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 03:06 PM

I'm pretty sure I saw Kuechly spin the ball like Steve after he returned that fumble........

Someone needs to tell him to act like he's been there before.

#37 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 03:07 PM

"If I get a touchdown, I'ma gangnam dance."

I'm sure Tolbert was ignoring the playbook because he was so heavily involved with that thought.

Yeah, now he is on tape dancing like an idiot on the way to a 1-5 record.

How admirable. At least the American Idol crowd of football fans liked it, as shown here on the huddle.

#38 megadeth078

megadeth078

hate hate hate

• HUDDLER
  • 4,064 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 22 October 2012 - 03:08 PM

Yeah, now he is on tape dancing like an idiot on the way to a 1-5 record.

How admirable. At least the American Idol crowd of football fans liked it, as shown here on the huddle.

Sounds like you're just upset that we lost and just looking to bash anything and everything. You wouldn't be complaining about the celebrations if we won. You make it seem as if Tolbert was doing this dance in the post-game presser. When he did it, we were still in the game and he put us on top. Get over it, man. We lost.

#39 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 03:09 PM

You wouldn't be complaining about the celebrations if we won.

You don't know me very well.

#40 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 03:09 PM

PS, get off my lawn, every damn on of you.

#41 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• HUDDLER
  • 13,412 posts
  • LocationThe Brew Wing

Posted 22 October 2012 - 03:17 PM

I think a lot of it is spontaneous. Like Mike and Luke yesterday. Cam definitely plans though. I don't care however.

#42 EasternJ

EasternJ

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 03:22 PM

I'm with Zod on this--- his celebrations make me ill. It's like he is oblivious to what is going on in the game or the season. I've hesitated to post today because the Cam defenders are out in full force and appear delusional. His celebrations and his demeanor in the pressers make me not like this guy at all--- and yes I'm a Panthers fan. Based on everything I've seen about him I don't think this is the guy for the future..........

Here's a good example--- you are 1-4 and on a bye and...."Newton visited a haunted house, rode Go-Karts, went to a movie and played video games — “a lot of video games,” he said Wednesday.......

How about, "I've been watching film and working with the coaches"---- something and adult would do if he was being paid millions of dollars to do his job.

Oh, and we can also assume he was practicing his dance moves in between go-kart races.......

#43 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,541 posts
  • LocationChattanooga, TN via Winston-Salem, NC

Posted 22 October 2012 - 03:24 PM

Keek was going crazy after he made a big play when we were down 15+ to the Giants. He celebrates, as well.

#44 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 11,506 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 03:26 PM

Okay, I have got to rethink this whole Zod thing. I have a "football" kindred thing going on right now.

I am at your feet, preach on.

#45 EasternJ

EasternJ

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 03:26 PM

Keek was going crazy after he made a big play when we were down 15+ to the Giants. He celebrates, as well.

We weren't 1-4 and I didn't see his presser to evaluate whether he too was acting like a child.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com