Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam Newton needs real competition.

169 posts in this topic

Posted

HATERS.jpg?1291355060

Posted

He's the best player on the worst team in the league....congrats to him. How many game winning drives does he have? How many turnovers in the fourth qtr? Let's not bring in any competition for our vaunted 1-5 QB that has an attitude problem.

Gonna go ahead and say that the Browns are far worse off than Carolina....

Posted

It is one thing to be frustrated with Cam's play so far this year. It is yet another to actually want to waste valuable resources on "Competition".

This team needs upgrades at multiple positions. Wasting resources needed to fill these holes on competition for a second year talent is just silly.

Think before you post. That way your arguement may not seem so lame.

Posted

Our fanbase doesn't deserve a franchise qb, whether it be Cam or whoever.

Just a mob of women on their menstrual cycles.

Women on their menstrual cycles are pretty tough.

Posted

One... screw the read option unless you're playing my Gamecocks

You can always spot the guys whose college team's asses Cam administered a beating.

4 people like this

Posted

Everyone wants to blame the media for an egotistical bias and that's simply not the case. Cam and only him put himself in position through his comments and that god awful jacket. He's not a leader. A leader doesn't sulk on the sidelines and put a towel over his head. The leader doesn't say to bring in a suggestion box.

We can all agree that Cam is more an athlete then Jake Delhomme ever was. But Delhomme was more a leader then Cam will ever be. Less then two years into his starting tenure this team is divided like it's never been. The QB IS the leader of the team and right now this team is reflecting his attitude.

Your post says way more about you than it does Cam.

And along with the other SHALLOW problems you have with Cam, you also dislike his jacket. Got it.

Posted

Everyone wants to blame the media for an egotistical bias and that's simply not the case. Cam and only him put himself in position through his comments and that god awful jacket. He's not a leader. A leader doesn't sulk on the sidelines and put a towel over his head. The leader doesn't say to bring in a suggestion box.

We can all agree that Cam is more an athlete then Jake Delhomme ever was. But Delhomme was more a leader then Cam will ever be. Less then two years into his starting tenure this team is divided like it's never been. The QB IS the leader of the team and right now this team is reflecting his attitude.

WTF??? he has the towel on his head and sits on the sidelines win or lose? get off the media nuts bro. How do you know what kind of leader he is? only the players and coaches know. Cam doesnt call the plays and I think it took a LEADER to tell the media that he isnt buying into the play calling of 10 runs a game. eat a fat greasy D!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

Your post says way more about you than it does Cam.

And along with the other SHALLOW problems you have with Cam, you also dislike his jacket. Got it.

The jacket line was a joke bro. My problems with him pertain to what's on the field. It's annoying though to see how he hands his problems that were on the field off the field.

Posted

WTF??? he has the towel on his head and sits on the sidelines win or lose? get off the media nuts bro. How do you know what kind of leader he is? only the players and coaches know. Cam doesnt call the plays and I think it took a LEADER to tell the media that he isnt buying into the play calling of 10 runs a game. eat a fat greasy D!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know what kind of Leader he is.....but Smitty does and that's why he chewed him out. I trust Smitty over Cam.

Posted

You can always spot the guys whose college team's asses Cam administered a beating.

He did administer a beating too us. Which is why when we drafted I was really excited because I thought he'd be doing that for one of my teams now. I didn't hate drafting him because he beat us, actually the reverse.

Posted

It is one thing to be frustrated with Cam's play so far this year. It is yet another to actually want to waste valuable resources on "Competition".

This team needs upgrades at multiple positions. Wasting resources needed to fill these holes on competition for a second year talent is just silly.

Think before you post. That way your arguement may not seem so lame.

Why the quotation marks around the word competition? We didn't waste any time provide Clausen with some competition did we? Why does this apply to Cam and not to him?

Posted

Why waste a draft pick on a qb? I would love to have Geno in here but its not going to happen. Cam does need to grow up DA should be giving Cam all support and wisedom he has. If he isn't then bring in a veteran to show Cam how to lead. Cam needs to man up and start being a leader. That doesn't mean having press conferences. It showing it on the field and sideline.